An Old Friend Returns to the Vice; AntiRoX!

Topic started by AntiRoX on May 29, 2012. Last post by AntiRoX 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Characteristics

• Titles: The Cat, AR, Mischief, The Boss, Feline Prince, Little Swordsmen, Yami, Prof. Sulivan,
  • Full Name: Patrick Sulivan
  • Race: Feline.
  • Alignment: Hero.
  • Vice Tier Lvl: N/A.
  • Eye Color: Yellow.
  • Hair Color: Black.
  • Height: 25cm; 10in.
  • Weight: 6kg; 12lbs.
  • Sexuality: Pansexual.
  • Group Affiliations: Coming Soon.

Famous Quote's

-"I'll have a tall, warm glass of milk; Partly skimmed, please."

-"What? Can't this wait? I'm busy. This catnip won't light itself you-know."

-"I am one of the greatest minds in the world. I demand a little more respect."

-"Why don't you just show me what you can do, instead of yammering on an on about it."

-"I like this place. I think I might awhile."

Personality

Coming Soon.

Appearance

Though he may take the appearance of an ordinary cat, AR is everything but 'Ordinary'. His golden eyes with the small horizontal black slit, when hit by any sort of light (Sunlight, Moonlight, Etc.) His eyes give off a certain sinister glow. Yami is a well exercised feline with short black silky smooth fur, with sharp claws that he gets trimmed regularly and also is often spotted with a bladed weapon, either gripped between his teeth or hooked to his collar as well as a symbolic gold bell, which has no amount of supernatural abilities. Despite his appearance, being a cat makes it extremely different to enter certain places; however, AR has used his highly advanced trained, Telepathy to cloak his own appearance and make himself look however he sees fit. This is not shape-shifting, it's just merely using his gift look different through the eyes of others. This is only an illusion which allows AR to enter certain places which don't allow any and all pets. He's often making himself look like his hired personal or allies that he may have might in the past (present, or future.)

Powers & AbilitiesBrief Description
Feline PhysologyIn Progress.
Telepathy; Mind ReadingIn Progress.
Genius-Intellect & KnowledgeIn Progress.
InventoryBrief Description
TrinionThis unnamed material which was discovered by AR deep underground of the Sahara desert. After bringing the material back to his laboratory, AR had many of his top scientists conduct several tests; such as durability. Upon testing the material, the unnamed metal showed signs that it was unaffected by the effects of magnetism. After numerous tests the material was said by many well known scientists, that this material proved time and time again that it was nearly indestructible, nothing on earth was able to even leave a scratch. The unnamed material was even said to have supernatural properties, which was found out after several scientists were found unconscious from just being close to it, but had no effect of Yami when he dug the material out of the sand with paws and fangs. AR came to the conclusion that the material had no effect on beings who had unique abilities like himself. The material was even tested in areas with intense heat, like for example volcano's for an instance. When dropped in molten magma and then pulled out, the material had no signs for damage or scratches. The material even looked stronger then ever before. After awhile, a few days at the most. AR found a way how to cut the unnamed material into pieces. When the other scientists were testing the material, they forgot about testing the substance for any weaknesses, and what AR found out after having on of the hired scientists use liquid nitrogen and freeze the unnamed substance. What the feline prince found out was that when the material is frozen, it's high durability level is weakened drastically to the point where the material can be cut. So in the middle of this experiment Yami had several weapons & items forged, six useful items created, seven if you count Sukoshi Kiba; AR's personal weapon. The six weapons and/or items were not forged for AR's use; but instead were created for six unique individuals that AR see's worthy. After several years, AR had finally came up with a name for this 'Unnamed Material', what he came up with was 'Trinion'.
Sukoshi KibaThe name, Sukoshi Kiba which literally translates "Little Fang", Is a sword or blade, made from an unnamed material discovered by AR himself. After numerous tests, the lovable feline had found away to chip a decent sized piece and had a weapon forged. The weapon later was named Sukoshi Kiba. Unlike any other blade, the Sukoshi Kiba was made smaller so Yami would be able grip it between his fangs. The blade itself is about a foot (twelve inches) long, with some very durable nylon pieces wrapped around about four inches of the dagger, leaving about eight inches of steel from the tip of the blade and the edge of the nylon fabric. From the material's supernatural properties, the sword it's is sharp enough to cut through any and all material, such as stone, steel, shadows, light, and even air. While in the right hands or mouth (xD) Sukoshi Kiba is able to generate semi-powerful air slashes towards enemies. The power behind an air slash is usually no powerful then a bullet, and is usually used more or less as a distraction.
Symbolic BellA gold bell, which has special meaning to AR. The bell holds no special ability, it is mostly just decorative except for the tracer built in to it. The bell was a gift given to him from an old friend who was then found hung over the side of a bridge. AR has his bell with him at all times and never removes it, not even to change his collar. The tracer inside of the bell has no known radius, and is constently on and easily hackable, this way if AR finds himself outmatched or severe trouble his allies can easily find him.

Chapter 01: The Experiment

In Progress.

Chapter 02: Working Around It

To Be Announced.

(Here's a Preview of my RPC AR. Ask me before taking anything from my character. Hope you enjoyed the read.)

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@AntiRoX: Now who are you again you look kinda familiar :P 

J/K welcome backXD

@Mesamia: Ha ha ha, I'm the loveable cat Kaen and I'll use my cat-like charms to ensnare you in cuteness. :P

Thank you for the welcoming. XD

@AntiRoX: Awww the kitty is back, now I get to hug you till your eyeballs pop outXD

@Mesamia: Hahaha, well you'd have to find him first.. He could be anyone and anywhere. :P

Updated his powers and abilities.

@AntiRoX: I'll just follow the slime trail:P
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Mesamia: Nice bio. o-o.

@xXZeroXx: Its not my bio:P
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@AntiRoX: YAY!!! Welcome back Antirox!! Great bio btw, and I like how his true form is a cat! It reminds me of the old Kazi days XD

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,865 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AntiRoX: Nice man this is really bad ass :) Speaking of Organization I may have an offer that may or not may interested you keep an eye on the Ebisu forum ;)

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Interesting bio and Welcome Back:)

@UsachanMaN: Thank you & I was always a cat/shapeshifter.. Only thing that's different is that he's more powerful then when he used to be. :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ebisu? But that's a Hero' Organization.. AR is Evil. o-o.

@Sonata: Thank you & Thank you. :)

When I'm done with AR, like the personality section.. He's going to be a lot like The Cheshire Cat cross with ND (The Smarts, not the Power.) :P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,865 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AntiRoX: :P oh well then my plan just became null and void lol Crow is trying to make his own team and he was going to try and recruit AR but if he is evil that plan goes out the window

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Mhm,All your plans for AR will go out the window. Especially when AR starts asking crow for things like cat-nip, and many other cat-like things. :P

(Also sorry for not responding sooner, my Internet has been acting fricken weird lately. :/)

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AntiRoX: AR should come work for me, it would be purrfect:P
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@AntiRoX: warning rapist alert

@Shadowchaos: Don't forget to add genius psychopath.

@Zella_Thorn: only work if you remove genius.

@Shadowchaos: An angel wanting me to lie, interesting.

@Zella_Thorn: not lieing and besides a mixture of light and dark angels.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel