An indent in history {Kado vs Jhentoh} Ooc

Topic started by Kado on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by _Judge_ 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Question: are you just pulling your powers out of the sky? They seem...random...to me according to how much you want to survive. Or is that just it, like Metronome?
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Jhentoh said:
"Question: are you just pulling your powers out of the sky? They seem...random...to me according to how much you want to survive. Or is that just it, like Metronome?"
dont know who metronome is but my character has a random thing going on, in the right time the right powers appear. The only thing he does have down pact is element control. So if I disappeared in a fight the chance of me doing it again would be rare. The powers come and go as they please.
That's pretty much what Metronome is. Okaaay....I'll see what I can do to counter the post the best I can.
hey if you want me to tone down on power use, I can. I want to make sure you enjoy this as much as i am
That would be helpful :D

I'm already using the more drastic of my powers, so if you could do that, that would be great! ^_^
cool. Your turn, I hope you realized what you have just done ;)
And I hope you realized what YOU just did :D
I'll post later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I need to go to a few family get-togethers and it's going to be a while.
You do realize that I'm made of sand, right? And that I control the molecules around me?
oh dam i had no idea but dats cool
Kado said:
"oh dam i had no idea but dats cool"

.....You don't know what my powers are, do you?
Well see the thing about me is I think its almost like cheating if you know your opponents powers. I like to find out in the battle
You crazy
And you arent?
Kado said:
"And you arent?"

Point taken...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel