An indent in history {Kado vs Jhentoh} Ooc

Topic started by Kado on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by _Judge_ 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sorry, had to get somethin' to eat.
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
its cool, its short so its a quick read
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7

good luck

Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
thnx RM
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"its cool, its short so its a quick read"

lol, that wasn't short, but posted.
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
that was incredible. ill post tommorow
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"that was incredible. ill post tommorow"

wth is the time there?!
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Good luck both of you

KADO WHIP HIS @SS!! lolz
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Jhentoh said:
"Kado said:
"that was incredible. ill post tommorow"

wth is the time there?!"
7 but i got errands to run all night

Flawless said:
"Good luck both of you

KADO WHIP HIS @SS!! lolz"
It looks liek ill need al the luck in the world, dude is excellent
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Dropkicks Flawless

You'll get yours later! ;P
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jhentoh said:
"Dropkicks Flawless

You'll get yours later! ;P"
Dodges Jentoh's dropkick and watches him mercilessly hit the hard unforgiving floor and laughs

I'm still waitin in our battle kid! lolz
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
posted
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Uh...........posted ^_^'

Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
oh hush...ill have a post up soon lol
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Now we play the waiting game :D
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5

you twisted bastard!!!!!!!! Ill have to step my game up
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"
you twisted bastard!!!!!!!! Ill have to step my game up"

Says the guy who went apesh!t on me! :P
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Jhentoh said:
"Kado said:
"
you twisted bastard!!!!!!!! Ill have to step my game up"

Says the guy who went apesh!t on me! :P"

lol, i like rping you. It makes me think. Im learnig some stuff too, like the nerve gas thing for instance. Thnx for helping out man!
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"Jhentoh said:
"Kado said:
"
you twisted bastard!!!!!!!! Ill have to step my game up"

Says the guy who went apesh!t on me! :P"

lol, i like rping you. It makes me think. Im learnig some stuff too, like the nerve gas thing for instance. Thnx for helping out man!"

Thanks :D and no problem.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel