Amaterasu's Treasure OOC

Topic started by Kuro_San on April 21, 2013. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

An important historical discovery has happened. The Amaterasu, a Japanese submarine from the WWII has been found nearby , and has been dragged into an old Imperial Navy Base nearby , in the . Apart for its important historical value as this submarines is unique, in design and importance as it used to be the flagship of the u-boat corps. The real importance is its cargo something even more unique than the Submarine itself. Back in 1945, the submarine found a vein of an amazing mineral in one of the islands of the Pacific, but as they were retreating from the U.S forces they had to abandon the island, that was uncharted for both sides. They carried samples of the material the Captain named Benkeinium, in relation to its surprising durability and density. What they didn’t know was the nature of such mineral, which was contained in the island until one of their engineers accidentally found the vein while testing explosives. Nobody knows what happened with the ship, which sunk not long after setting sail from that island, which even with current technology stays hidden.

Kuro-san seems to know more than the rest of the people, as always, and sent a company of subordinates to recover the samples. But the government, knowing that somebody could try that not only increased the guards of the Self Defense Force, but also hired mercenaries and soldiers of Fortune to serve as extra protection, afraid of having to face people from the Inner World. With the scene set, Shingetsu the Experimental Warrior, Wasp the Former Number and the Yowamushi Swordsman, Zan “The Weeping Blade” and Aoi “The Blade Pupeteer”. Not to mention a squad of Elite Mangetsu Troops

Who will face the forces of the Yakuza Emperor to stop him from getting the Benkeinium?

• The Sub Insides are Off Limits
  • The Location is an Artificial Island located 50 km away from Tokyo to the East.
  • Have Fun!
  • Street Level Characters Only
Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Manami is in and for the first time Cheshire Cat is going to be an NPC in this also.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Abyss would love to have revenge against Wasp but sadly now he is to powerful as he has reached a higher plane of power. I might have my mech pilot join minus the mech of course on a mission similar to what your dudes are on except he is working for himself. Most likely to turn it into a weapon for himself. I really need to get a start on the character now.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: You are killing me lol I'm already overloaded with RPs not to mention actual school work. But you can count Crow and Toni in if not Enigma. I'll think of a way that Crow fits into this.

@Shadowchaos: First make his bio

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You're not obliged to enter

@Kuro_San: working on it but keep procrastinating I have it in my head just too lazy to put it down.

@Shadowchaos: Ok, but as I said, make the bio and you can enter. No bio then no entrance to the thread

@Kuro_San: gotcha I have it written donw on paper just got to format it for the site then I will post it.

Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Arsenal and... Know what? Just Arsenal.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,643 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'll make the opening post tomorrow

@SamJaz: @Shadowchaos: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Manami:

Posted

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: Will this be taking place after our RP From the Shadows.

@Kuro_San: Posted.

@SamJaz: You're in deep shit dude...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Immortality tends to do that to a man. Besides, it's not the first time he's been eaten alive and had to regenerate his way out of someone's stomach.

@SamJaz: Still Masako wont eat Arsenal, i think he let that to be clear last encounter

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Cool. let the battle begin.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Almost at the same time. This is Post Break Out

@Manami: Do you plan to post in the near future or should I post with Kuro-san again?

Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sorry, been distracted by personal reasons, but I promise I'll have it up today.:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel