All the single ladies! (O.O.C)

Topic started by Martyrdom on July 9, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This RP is open for everyone, preferably lots of female chracters though, in this RP after Martyrdom learns that Sabine has left and wont be returning and finding out that he also has no way to track her down, he begins to go insane and killing all couples, and kidnaping the women he deems beautiful or resembles Sabine in some way. For the past few months he has been wreaking havok across the word, tearing relationships apart and taking women by force, in some parts of the world the women are nowhere to be found. Martyrdom is keeping these women locked up in his castle in the dungeon, frequently force feeding them, dressing them up for pretend weddings and even selecting women to bear his child. Still Martyrdom feels angry as if he is missing something, he finaly figures it out. The men who he hated for their relationships. Newdeath, Mekix, and even Justice. Those men he wanted to kill. Although Martyrdom had not heard from Mekix in a while. Still, Sonata, Masami, Mesa, all the women of the vice would be his. Martyrdom now heads off on his ship towards the vice crew, and he is taking all the ladies with him and killing allt he men who appose him, to Martyrdom, ALL the ladies are single. Martyrdom is making his goal knowing by using his angelic powers to broadcast a message to the while world "Attention everyone! This is the angel Martyrdom, it has come to my attention that all those who consider themselves men are truly unworthy of any kind of love, only a true man can have such a gift, I will set free all the women from this planet, theey will come with me, whoever is the most worthy shall become my bride! You have 24 hours to leave your women before I kill allt he men who stand in my way! However if you consider yourself a man, you may be of some use, you may join me, if you pledge your alliance and help me free the women, you will be paid heavily and be granted angelic powers much like mine! That is all..."

Can anyone stop him? Will they choose to stop him? 

Will the men of the vice stop Martyrdom's plans or help further them, will the women stand up to him, or be forced to become his bride?

Rules:

1. This RP is open to everyone of any skill level 
2. Martyrdom may be killed in this RP 
3. You may choose to help Martyrdom if you want 
4. This RP is NOT over when Martyrdom dies, but when the women are set free 
5. You may use your reboot characters. 
6. You may confront Martyrdom at any time but it must make sense (Don't jsut appear on his ship, kill him and then set the women free before he even appears.) 
7. You are not bound to fight with just Martyrdom, if your character happens to have another person he is after as well you may put that into this RP. 
8. Women are not forced to come with Martyrdom but a willing hostage is always nice to spice up the RP 
9. If you join please post within often, at least once every 24 hours, or let someoen know if you wont be posting for a while. (It would suck if you were in the middle of a final battle or important conversation that moved the RP along and you suddenly became absent for a week.) 

Any questions, ideas, and entries post here. 

Who is joining?

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm definitely joining with Raseri. 
@Raseri
Awesome
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Hmmm this might be fun, I should try to eliminate the competition:P
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Rose will definitely join this!
@TheRedRose
@Zella_Thorn: 

You should! It will be fun.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Martyrdom
INDEED!
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Mind if I bring Lan Fan to this?
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Martyrdom: I'll might enter  :D
@Emerald_Flame_Fate

You should.
@kashif1: 
Go ahead
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Nice could be pretty funXD
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I already said I'll join as Raseri, but I'll join as Ray too :P he's not about to miss something like this, especially involving this many women. 

ND
@Newdeath
Lol alright, I think I will get the RP started if another person joins, more women can come later, I guess Martyrdom will be coming for Mesa and Fate first.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Martyrdom:  I'll enter, but I think somebody didnt tell you about the Reboot
@Kuma_From_Argentina
I know about the reboot, the character I'm using has not really been active enough to have a reboot though, and you can use any character in this one I suppose. This could also take place before that tohugh, I dunno.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I shall join! For any man who disturbes the piece of harmony known as love is a true villain and a threat to not only all those who do good, but good itself, such as my beloved Kimiko! So by my true honor and grit, I shall make sure only true love will come out on top! Not even a so called angel will get past my wall of justice!
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Martyrdom: Awesome. I'm sure Superevil225 will join when she returns. 
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If it's cool, there's a female character from Blindside's past I'd like to use in this.

Thinks up ideas...
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Wow so many people joining :O This is going to be long xD
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: there are two active rpgs right now and superevil being gone kinda killed both of them.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel