All Hell Breaks Loose - OOC

Topic started by Newdeath on Nov. 21, 2011. Last post by Kuro_San 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Excellent work so far I will post again, when some one attempts to confronts Zella's minions:P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zella_Thorn: Lol I am going to post as soon as possible Zella I am going to stand against you or die trying XD

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Newdeath: Working on my post with Masako...

Your invasion in Germany gave me the perfect timing to introduce my new character

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Masako_Hihashi:Good Masako is here, I cannot wait to see him in action

@Newdeath: I thought Zella was sick with the um..."Crow" stand in...but killing a little girl's parents in front of her then making her your slave that is just wrong XD

Hopefully maybe raising this little girl will make ND more of a father figure and he see the error of his ways XD

Posted hope you enjoy Crow has enter the war :) Zella you are going down XD

Posted

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Masako_Hihashi:Good posts

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Blindside said:

Just a question...

This war...you say it is spreading to Europe. Do you include Britain in that?

Because if you do, I'm primed to destroy the parliament.

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Very good I'll make sure to give Crow an explosive welcome:P

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Masako_Hihashi: Nice post but you should edit it out. Newdeath sent the Kisekian Military force to conquer Africa, none of them possess the Kurimuzon which means they don't possess negative energy too. Every single Kurimuzon user is a member of the Hybrid which Newdeath hasn't deployed on any battlefield yet so the only powers Masako would gain from the Kisekian soldiers would be shapeshifting, fire manipulation and super-speed only. Also there are no giant snakes being used yet, and there are only Byoki in Australia not Africa.

@Blindside: Britain's ND's next target :P

ND

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL what makes you think he'll raise her? He'll probably accelerate her aging until she reaches her physical prime and then create memories of a life that never existed in her mind :P

ND

@Newdeath: I'll edit the Byoki, but the eyes stay, as they are the product of the assimilation of Kisekian DNA by a Reitter, that is basically an enhanced human, this eyes arent the same as ND, have different skills, more akin to Masako. This is Masako absorbing the potential power locked in the Genome of the soliders and assimiliating it, making his body change. The Negative enrgy was only a expresion, he doesnt posses the same power as ND, it was only a remark on how evil the Kisekian soldiers are...

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Masako_Hihashi: Oh now I understand :P

Alright then.

@Masako_Hihashi: Masako's gonna be followed by General Haxx :P

Post by xDouble_Tapx (118 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm really tempted to throw all my characters in this. >.>
Probably just Roxy will be added. <3

Posted!

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You're so lucky that Raseri found you, now Zella won't eat you :P

@xDouble_Tapx: LOL I wonder how Caius would fit into this

@Raseri: Oh lord! How amazing would that be? XD
He''s currently a depressed shut-in, I don't think he'd make much of an appearance.

@xDouble_Tapx: But WHY? He would be so funny in this :P

I plan on including Paradox (of course), Guerra (Will have a big part), and Query/Rock Li.

@Raseri: I'll throw him in a bit when ND goes to Britain and see where it goes. XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel