All Hell Breaks Loose - OOC

Topic started by Newdeath on Nov. 21, 2011. Last post by Kuro_San 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

All Hell Breaks Loose

The time has finally come. The dread celestial alignment that is both feared and celebrated among the Kisekian people. It has returned to bring about the destruction of the world. Legends claim that the mysterious alignment increases the power of the Kisekians exponentially. And the legends.. could turn out to be true. The sky has darkened and the Sun and Moon turned blood red, the two celestial bodies have taken the appearance of two colossal Kurimuzon. Having planned for many months, formed alliances and much more, nefarious Newdeath's grand masterplan will now be put in motion. Aiming to take over the world by force, the ruthless Kisekian Warlord will raise Hell and cause a war of such a scope that no mortal mind will be able to contain the horror and bloodshed that is to come:

Time to bring about the Age of ND
Time to bring about the Age of ND

Rules:

1. This is an open RPG, anyone can join
  2. No godmodding
  3. All OOC posts go here (of course)
  4. No using images in posts in the RPG, use your words to paint a picture, no images
  5. Do not enter this RPG and then suddenly leave in the middle or when you become an important part of it. If you can't commit then do not bother to participate
  6. Be respectful in OOC, your characters can be as jerky as you want but we don't want any real jerks in OOC
  7. Follow the Official RPG Rules

ND

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Newdeath: Can I enter with my three characters if there are a lot of characters on this?

@Asune: You can

ND

@Newdeath:Don't worry, at least that the plot really requires it, Gerad will be limited

@Newdeath:An idea, entry is free, however you can make a list of the characters that are entering in the game, to have a regist

@Asune: That's not needed. Traditionally the RPGs work like this. There's no need for a list of who's in since this isn't a tournament.

ND

@Newdeath:Then it's decided, Lebreus and Gerad will enter, I don't know in what moment though, that will be a surprise. Also I can approach this thread to test Atahlia, I mean, in a thread like this also evil forces are required no? after all Hell Breaks Loose

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Masako will enter, Callis is about to vanish so I wont make him enter him, and if the timing his right my new "Hero" will appear here.

@Kuro_San:Good, so in this thread, new characters will make appareance, this is exciting

@Asune: @Kuro_San: Awesome. I'll have the opening post up soon.

ND

Post by Doki_Doki (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm thinking of throwing Madoka in here. :D
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Newdeath: So its finally up, I maybe Rping as eight characters in this lol 5 NPCs. Gives me a chance to bring in the all-new Sonata I have been working on:)

@Zella_Thorn: LOL eight? I'm gonna be using all of my relevant characters in this :P

@Doki_Doki: Please do so :)

ND

@Newdeath: I want to introduce the Vice to Zella's Deadly Venoms you already met UrsulaXD

So Kuro's, Zella's and mine new characters are gonna appear here, interesting.

I wanna see Masako xD

Posted

ND

@Newdeath:Sweet.

@Newdeath: You got so excited that you made two threads:P

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Newdeath: I deleted the dupe thread.:)

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can I jump in on this, broham?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel