Alicia's Bio

Topic started by Alicia_Aegletes on May 1, 2011. Last post by Raseri 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Alicia_Aegletes (312 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Name: Alicia Aegletes (original name), Alice Parker (adopted name), Shining Blaze (super name)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: Secret

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Blue

Race: Half-Olympian

History

Beginning

Alicia is a demi-godess. She's the daughter of a human woman and the Olympian God Apollo. Her mother had a terminal incurrable illness. She died when Alicia was 3 to Apollo's grief. Alicia was a normal cute baby. But demi-gods aren't normal. Her peers fought monsters and did other awesome things but Alicia just learned how to talk. Compared to them she was a disgrace. In anger Apollo exiled her from Olympus forever. He threw the young Alicia off from the skies and let the the baby to her fate.

An aged couple went to see their Californian relatives. On the road they saw a bright comet crashing down near. The shockwave of the impact flipped the couple's car over. The car got totaled but the couple was left unscratched. They went to check the crater left behind by the impact. It was dozens of meters wide and with the bottom meters deep. The husband found a strange capsule in the middle with the little Alicia sleeping inside. The couple was old and despite their efforts the wife couldn't bear a child. Alicia was a real godsend to them. The couple adopted Alicia and renamed her Alice Parker. Her new parents became Dave and Maria Parker. Alice suffered memory loss from the fall and the Parkers took care of her as their real child. She grew up in Telos City like a normal cheerful girl.

Becoming Shining Blaze

Later:)

Personality

Alicia is an innocent and lively girl. She's cheerful, kind and often shy. She genuinely friendly and helpful. Alicia has good grades and a part-time job as a waitress. She enjoys working diligently but she's very clumsy. She breaks a few cups and plates every week. Despite Alicia is trying her best she's an airhead and she easily loses focus. Her klutziness makes Alicia often feel insecure or sad but she's cheering up fast. She loves superhero comics and shoujo manga and secretly dreams to become a true heroine. Alicia was overjoyed and excited at her fresh superpowers. She swore to protect the weak and uphold justice. Under the identity of Shining Blaze she patrols the city every night to spot evildoers. In combat she's very straightforward and gutsy. Alicia first asks her enemy to surrender and takes flashy superhero poses before entering the fight. Alicia hates to hurt people unless they're very bad guys.

Powers

With her family pendant Alicia transforms into the superheroine, Shining Blaze. Her hair turns flaming red and she wears a white jumpsuit with a long scarf.

It's heroine time!
It's heroine time!

Force Power: Alicia is surprisingly strong and tough. She can lift up cars and catch falling steel grinders. Alicia can enhance her attacks with energy to hit even harder.

Force Speed: Alicia is very fast. She moves faster than the sound and can outrun bullets. Alicia can accelerate up to the speed of light but she's too afraid and inexperienced for high speed combat. Because she's a klutz she often bumps into walls or other things with her super speed.

Force Field: Alicia has an invisible field to protect her from harm. She can survive great falls and take hits that normally would kill someone. She's also immune to bullets.

Force Scarf: Alicia's scarf can extend and move with her thoughts. Her scarf is very strong and resilient and used to grab things or protect her from attacks.

Inazuma Kick: Her very best kick. Alicia channels energy to her feet and accelerates to maximum for a devastating flying kick.

Buster Beam: Her new finishing move. Alicia charges energy and fires a focused beam of light from her palms. It's super effective!

Weakness

Alicia is the best described as strong but inexperienced. She's a innocent, naive and a real klutz. She's easily embarrassed or scared and Alicia messes up a lot. She's trying her hardest to be a superheroine but she isn't there yet. She's all guts and no skill. Against hardcore fighters Alicia's weaknesses are really showing.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Awesome, a new RPG'er :) 
Pretty cool bio.

ND
@Newdeath: Thank you!

Updated my bio!
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hell yes, a Gunbuster Based character!
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kuma_From_Argentina:
Indeed, Nono was awesome.
I am awaiting the time when Alicia's beam will slice entire planets in half.:p
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Pretty good is nice to see someone who is avoiding the super powered demi gods who can split islands with a single blow and survive pretty much anything. She would make an execellent ally for Crow

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Thanks.:)
@willyvereb: Maybe never:p
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sounds nice.
I like teamwork.:)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Alicia_Aegletes: is she hotblooded?
@Nerx: Just a tiny bit.:)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Alicia_Aegletes: I like the fact that her vibe says crazy awesome fisticuff type as opposed to fancy martial arts
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: When I saw a demigoddess and daughter of Apollo, I was honestly expecting some sort of light manipulator. 

On a different note, since she's gullible, it will be fun to see ND trying to manipulate her :P

ND
Post by Kaine (71 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Newdeath: I wonder what exactly you mean about "manipulating" her. Considering your fresh status amongst women, I would be a little worried in Alicia's case.:p
@Kaine: I can see how you're worried XD but she's not legal :P

ND
@Newdeath: Like you had any problems with poor Emerald...:p
No, I am not worried. It's not my share. Just having fun, like usual.:)
@Kaine: Emerald's at least over 18 :P *shifty eyes*

ND
@Newdeath: That just means you are the patient type.:p
@Kaine: The most successful type :P

ND
@Newdeath: *sighs*
You're no fun:p
@Kaine: XD

ND
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Alicia_Aegletes:

Nice a demigod. Your character isn't  the only demigod on vice :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel