- Name: Aleister Crown (mostly called Crown)
- Alias: Phantom (Fromer), Kermit (by Hitomi), Tiger (by Hagane)
- Sex: Male
- Age: 21 (stopped aging physically)
- Race: Human
- Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
- Occupation: Ex-actor, ex-thief, family man and Techpriest for the Empire Exalted
- Alignment: Heroic
- Cutting Cards: As the name already suggests these cards are meant to cut, pierce and slice. Crown can regulate the sharpness to control how far they penetrate.
- Guard Cards: Very durable cards which are useful to be used as shields and blockades, but also platforms, walls and staircases.
The public knows Crown as a lazy, dreamy, kind, sometimes clumsy yet brilliant young actor. But there is certainly more behind the personality of his. People who know him personally know that his dreamy and clumsy nature are nothing but imagination. It's how his fans, or rather his teenaged female fans picture him. He in fact, is very calculated and methodic person. He still keeps a certain amount of kindness in him but he's much more down to earth and not an airhead unlike how the fans imagine him. While he's mostly not serious about everything he's still professional when his job is in question. He's a complete realist, writing people who see the world as only white or black off as fools often using bitter sarcasm to expose flaws in their ways thinking.
His very sharp mind, wealth as well as skills make him overconfident and arrogant at first sight (he's still very careful and simply says that he has enough reason and justifications to be as arrogant as he wants) often proclaiming that he's the greatest thief in the World. He's very nice towards the people working for him often buying them gifts and giving them days off and developing friend like relationships with them, even his butler.
It could also be said that there is a third Aleister Crown, one which is know by only one person. It's not an act or another side of his personality, it's just how that person affects him. That person being Clare, someone who makes him lose his realist down to earth personality and accept her optimistic view of the world. He simply enjoys her company so much that he ignores all of her little flaws. She also makes him act foolish, never would he drop his guard no matter what, yet when he's with her he just forgets about all of it. She's also the only one, besides his butler and the two maids serving him, who knows that he is Phantom, in fact she knows all of his secrets.
After Hellscraper and FCL
Luckily as they ventured deeper into the tower, more positive effect emerged and Crown's personality started changing for the better. On of the easiest to spot changes to him and his personality is the lack of smugness and sarcasm with talking to others. A large part of the arrogant aura that surrounded him disappeared, he now has a much more down to earth and friendly interaction with others. Though he was actually pretty kind to people in his everyday life before, that couldn't be said for him when he interacted with others as Phantom. But thanks to FCL, even as Phantom Crown has become much more human and he actually started showing it in his interaction with other people. He also abandoned a good part of his selfishness and beyond that he learnt how to forgive others and became much more tolerant and less sensitive when Clare is concerned. Ensuring his and Clare's safety was all that mattered, casualties others sustained weren't even worth mentioning, but he grew and started considering others too. Crown is much more understanding now and he truly is concerned about the well being of others, even when thinking about Clare. During the course of Hellscraper Crown was under a lot of stress. Actually, even with the fact in mind that he's a thief who is constantly in some sort of a tense situation, often with his life on the line, Hellscraper was still the most intense and stressful experience in his entire life. While that often got him to his very limits and is sure to leave some mental damage in one way or another it ended up being a positive change as well. His limits and breaking points were extended and Crown now has much better control over his emotions and himself. He knows when it's worth to act and to take it to the heart and when he should just let it be and not drive himself mad about it, but rather concentrate on the matters at hand. But perhaps the most important and impressive of all changes that Crown has undergone thanks to Hellscraper is the one directly connected to his identity as Phantom. Slowly he had lost his paranoia. He revealed his identity to various teammates, before dropping the mask altogether and being completely open about who he is. Not only that, but one of the first persons who got to know who he is was Hagane, someone he knew as a mercenary at that time. He had somewhat a fanatical hate for mercenaries and bounty hunters at that point, but overcame it replacing prejudice with trust. He learned that not everyone just wants to use him or blackmail him. The members of FCL became his friends and he learned to trust them without making any double checks, making sures or anything like that. Not only is he fine with them knowing who he is, but he actually took them to his mansion revealing where he lives. Even Clare was surprised, after all only her, Crown's butler and two maids were the only ones who ever came there. The idea of having guests there was unthinkable, but it happened.
In the end Crown not only gained valuable experiences in the Hellscraper that changed his life to the better, despite the fact that it was often hard he himself was in a constant flux inside the tower, but he also gained friends and companions. People he could rely on and whom he'd trust with his life.
Death of Clare and Relationship with Hagane
Another great change and impact happened when Clare was killed. Naturally at first Crown was left in a state of complete shock. He was removed from reality and refused to speak. Later on his state did not become any better. He was faced with constant misery, despair and depression. He didn't leave his room and rarely ate. After about a week he managed to recover somewhat. He was still rather timid and emotionally unstable. Most obvious was his lack of confidence after the incident. He started rebuilding himself when he went on a mission by the name of Iron Ghost. That's the first time he got into a combat situation again and did him rather well. Crown was also given a new start in a sense. One of the best changes that came from this was that he became even more considerate of others. Furthermore Crown had completely stopped being an actor and Phantom. Though his thief skills still came into play from time to time he stopped having night raids and he no longer made overly long plans or even considered stealing valuable objects. What's more, he apologized to Hagane for his behavior in Hellscraper and started forging a closer bond with her on much more friendly terms.
The climax of the new start was starting a relationship with her. Truth be told it wasn't even easy for Crown. He had doubts all over the place. Mostly because he wasn't even sure if he wanted a new woman in his life after Clare but at the same time he couldn't deny the feelings he was having. After finally coming to his sense and accepting the situation a lot of repressed feelings came out. Crown who had mostly had a consistent life style after inheriting the mansion was making major changes. Giving up his job and hobby, switching the form of education Mary and Lily had. He even started considering to sell the mansion. One important change in his personality is the he gained a defined goal and that he had strong emotions associated with it. Namely, hunting down The Gentlemen and killing all of them. Their very appearance usually provokes torrents of rage and aggressiveness. Sometimes it could even look like borderline obsession.
All those things aside however, the biggest and by far best addition to his life remains Hagane herself. Because of her Crown has reevaluated his previous relationship and came to the conclusion that it was simply immature and imbalanced. He was happy with Clare yes, but it took him years to decided that he'd marry her and they were always very superficial when it came to a lot of stuff. Simply put it was a teen romance which lasted very long but did not have a real future one way or another. With Hagane Crown feels it's different. It may not be as sickeningly sweet or lovey-dovey but it has it's own quality. They get into arguments and that's only natural, in fact it only feels better after making up. Crown has also learned that he could expect support from her, the special kind of support which Clare could never offer. After all she was a frail and needy young girl Hagane on the other hand is someone who can take care of herself easily. It's the special kind of both emotionally and practical support where he does not have to consider the situation but he knows that he can rely on her regardless. He loves all her traits in one way or another.
All in all these events have made Crown a much more stable and balanced person.
Aleister has the appearance of an average 20 year old guy. His height is somewhat above average and all of his body features are slender. His medium long hair is black and as dark as the night. His eyes have a dark purple and deep color. The rest of his face is defined by very sharp
lines and pointy chin.
His profession normally forces him to wear suits and other fancy clothes, but he seems to dislike them and prefers to wear more casual clothes like jeans and plain shirts when he has some free time. As Phantom though he picks more fancy clothes, as he wants to put up a show and leave an impression. As such he possesses many different Phantom suits and outfits. After he stopped begin Phantom he started wearing less and less of his fancy suits and nowadays doesn't even bother with them anymore. He still has them for various occasions but they are not put to use as often as they were used to be.
Powers and Abilities
Even without the magical powers and the equipment that came with them Crown has skills that come in handy both in combat and everyday life. First there are his speed and acrobatic skills, not only are they enchanted by his powers but even on their own the agility and speed allow him to keep up with any kind of superhuman. There are also his skills when it comes to stealth, disguise and superb acting. Next is his sharp intellect, not only does he possess wit and cunning, but he seems to be a born genius. As he lived alone with his uncle without parents (and his uncle being a drunkard) he didn't have anyone who would force him to go to school, something that paid of for him as his curiosity as well as access to many of his grandfather's books allowed him to accumulate a month worth of knowledge in just one day. His photographic memory helped too. He holds great knowledge on all fields of science, though he generally has more knowledge in the likes of biology, history and archaeology. He later on caught up to most of those other fields and even earned himself a PhD in Biology. Except the skills as a thief and master of stealth, he is a truly fearsome escape artist. There is no lock that he can't pick and not binds that can keep him bound. Even modern security systems fall prey to him. Besides the direct abilities which aid him in combat, something that has indirectly helped him many times is his unimaginable wealth. The fortune left behind by his parents, the money he earns as an actor means he has a rather impressive fortune to sit on.
A pair of white leather gloves, the source of Aleister's magic abilities. He found the gloves in a box that was stored in the attic of his mansion. He originally put the gloves out of curiosity, but as soon as did so they fused with his hands and Crown became unable to take them off. For most of the time the gloves are invisible, they look and feel like the skin of his hands, they even allow him to feel everything through them as if they were an extension of his nerves. The Filou gave him instant knowledge on the powers he possessed and how to put them to use, though seemingly that only applies to the current powers as the power set has shown to shift, change and expand. The gloves also have the ability to absorb artifacts of similar powers and concepts, assimilating them and changing them to fit Crown's own personal use. Another interesting feature of the Filou is that it dose not seem to have a source of energy Crown is aware of. That is, using his powers does not consume anything nor does it tire him out. At first something like that seemed highly illogical, to have him create things out of nothing with just with a thought, but he stopped thinking about it and just took it as it is. Though the original set of powers The Filou had mainly revolved around cards during Hellscraper it had undergone major changes and it's power set was expanded and changed.
After the Filou himself was set free from Crown's mind the power Crown had skyrocketed unlocking many more new abilities for Crown and allowing him to enhance and master them much quicker than he usually would. With each passing day he comes closer to getting his complete form.
Currently the Filou possesses these powers:
- Cards: The ability that was the signature power of Crown's original Filou. Crown can create any number of cards in his vicinity to either throw them by hand or using his telekinesis. The Cards can change in size and more importantly can shift into completely different objects. Crown can turn them into glasses, tables, flowers, masks, clothing and many more things, essentially anything he has seen or can imagine well enough. He can skip the process of changing a card and simply make the object itself appear. He cannot create weapons however and There are two types of cards which Crown uses:
- Fireworks: Crown's secondary offensive ability, as the name would imply he can create various fireworks. Though the power takes the appearance of colorful sparks it in fact produces vicious explosions on contact. The ability despite it's simple function is more versatile than the initial description might suggest. Crown can fire the fireworks from all sorts of places however most of the time it's his fingertips. The projectiles can zig-zag, spiral and strike their target with pinpoint accuracy. Furthermore there are several ways in which they can be detonated. The firework can end up being a simple explosion but can also split into smaller ones, expand like a pulse, turn into a rain of sparks or simply become a fire ball that consumes everything in it's wake.
- Chains: Crown first displayed this power in the Hellscraper during the fight with Jardsam. Opening portals or rifts in the space around him, Crown can make chains come out of them. The lengths varies, but they are not used as a combat weapon to be wielded by him, but rather as a means to bind and restrain opponents. The chains are not very heavy but instead they are very durable. Their true power is revealed once they bind something however. The chains have the unique property of amplifying gravity. That means whatever is bound by them will become heavy and slower, the extra gravity also makes it much easier to restrain opponents which are bound. If enough chains end up coiled around a target it is possible that the sheer force and gravity will crush it.
- Phantom Scalpel: A skill which is exclusively used for healing. Phantom Scalpel can be best described as soul surgery. Crown is able to quickly mend wounds of all types and scales. The operation is rather simple, if there is an open wound it is closed. If someone was shot then the bullet is extracted and the hole is filled up. The patient feels all of this, as if invisible hands are tugging at him even though nothing can be seen. Crown simply focuses and his mind takes care of everything, it access the mental map of a body and rather than fixing the body itself the blueprints for the body are repaired, and since those are what dictates the shape of a body the changes made there are imposed upon the physical world and the wounds heal, this also means that the target does feel the pain of the whole procedure despite there being nothing visibly wrong with him.
- Psychokinesis: The name for a collection of various abilities Crown has, most of them were with him since the first day acquired his powers. They included telekinesis, his ability to move physical objects with his mind as well as two variations of teleportaion. First is blinking, it is a quick short range teleport which allows Crown to avoid attacks or pass through obstacles or even teleport allies out of harm's way if necessary. The other version is a long range teleportation skill that allows him to cross great distances instantly allowing him to either arrive at a location he desires or a person he knows. Body contact is needed to teleport persons or objects. Finally the last aspect of this power is Crown's ability to levitate and fly as he pleases. Though he cannot achieve speeds he could if he was standing on the ground it is still a very useful ability.
- Mind's Eye: Another set of abilities. Through this Crown is protected from mental assaults and illusions and can easily see through them. Next, if he is not in combat and has the time to focus Crown can read his target's mind and dive deep into their memories. Mind's Eye also provides something that could simply be called instinct. Whenever there is great danger ahead it will flash before Crown's eye and he'll have a sense of dread for a moment before it passes away. Using this power Crown can also locate people close to him by focusing on them so long they are reasonably close by.
- Abyss of Fragments: Crown has the rather interesting power to create a door which at first glance doesn't lead anywhere. However once opened there is a long staircase which leads one into what appears to be an endless desert. In the desert there is an infinite number of doors, all poking out of the sand and standing there isolated and apparently leading nowhere. However each door is a portal to a different universe, representing infinite possibilities. The ability has no combat purpose and Crown can only create the door if he focuses and if he is in a calm and peaceful state. Though dangerous it is possible to bring people and other objects from one world to the other.
- The Ace: A compression of all of Crown's powers, the ultimate trump card he has at his disposal. Rather than being a special ability on it's own, it's simply a repetition of his previous ones. The Ace allows Crown to use any of his other abilities in it's perfect form, one that has been refined through millions of iterations and has reach it's ultimate potential. Not only does The Ace grant an ability a huge boost to power it also allows the use of the ability to be slightly changed and twisted in accordance to the many possibilities and applications of the ability in question. As powerful as the ability is it is also very draining which means that within a single fight Crown will only be able to use The Ace three time and will have to rest or wait for a considerable amount of time to pass before he can use it again.
Crown has the ability to freely summon the sword to his side whenever he needs it. After the coma he went through Fairy Edge's purpose changed and it was stripped of all it's previous powers. Right now it is simply a very well crafted sword perfectly calibrated for Crown's own grip, however it's connection with him has been made anew and it's powers are bound to develop as time passes. Crown knows that for the sword needs artifacts and relics of past and legend to grow. Once supplied with those it becomes a witness of those legends and even imitates them to a degree.
Aleister is the only son of William Crown, a rich business man and a self-proclaimed adventurer. Aleister never knew his mother and even the time spent with his father is something he barely remembers. William, despite wanting a son, never truly found any time for him. If not his job, it was his need for exploration and adventure that kept him away from home. But even that kind of life didn't last long for Aleister and when he was eight his father announced that he was going to a special kind of journey and that he wouldn't be returning for a long time. He sent Aleister to live in the country with his uncle and he payed all the servants and maids at the mansion one big last salary and then he disappeared. The only one who remained in the mansion was the Wordsworth. Aleister's new life in the country proved to be quiet different from his life in the mansion. He had to go to school as opposed to private teachers coming to his home to teach him.
Aleister adopted rather well. If adopted means stop going to school and plunder his grandfather's library. Because of the education Aleister got beforehand anything the small local school could offer him was boring and simply not inspiring for him. The knowledge and data the library could offer him was wast he had unrestricted access to it. His uncle was a heavy drinker, his wife left him, he lost his job and on top of that he had an inferiority complex because of the success of his brother, William. All that prepared a perfect stage for him to make Aleister's life with him hell, but luckily for Aleister his uncle was both too drunk and too depressed to care at that point. Crown gained street-smarts and learnt how to take care of himself. During that time he was also introduced to his current public and legal profession, acting. He used to visit the old theater in town whenever he had free time and he grew to like it.
After five years of that life, he got a letter from Wordsworth calling him back to the old mansion. Once he arrived at the mansion he was surprised to see that it was in a shape better than how he remembered it. He expected the estate to be falling apart by now, but all those years Wordsworth had taken care of it and kept it as it was. While he assumed that it was only a meeting between old friends, Aleister felt that there was more to it. The dinner that was presented to him. After both of them finished eating as much as they could, Wordsworth revealed the real reason he called Aleister.
Aleister was to inherit all of his father's belongings including the mansion. Strangely enough that did not include any kind of company or business and so Aleister was left in the dark about his father's job even then. Aleister at first wasn't sure what to think of the offer. Was he ready to abandon his everyday life once more and adapt to yet another new life style, but in the end he accepted the offer.
From that day one, Wordsworth officially took up again his role as the Crown family butler and Alesiter now became Young Master.
With a new fortune at his disposal, Crown quickly figured out what to do. He went back to a passion of his he started developing while he was still living in the little town. Acting in a theater. He quickly became a national sensation, despite never expressing the wish to actually become famous. But what was much more important for him, he met Clare who much like him was a talented actress from a rich family. They were made for each other. It seemed as if his life took a turn for the better, in fact it was perfect. It became slightly monotone though till not one day he ventured off onto the attic of the mansion. There he found The Filou. From that point on it didn't take him long to turn to stealing valuable objects and master pieces of art, first out of boredom and later out of his wish to collect as many of them as possible as a way to prove himself in a sense perhaps. Though he intended to keep it a secret, it didn't last more than three months and Wordsworth, Mary, Lily and of course Clare knew it. And seemingly none of them minded it either. Wordsworth said that his lips were sealed as his loyal butler. Lily and Mary were way too thankful for getting them off the street as that they could even think about doing something about it and Clare just loved him too much to mind something like that.
By the time he was 19 Crown had traveled the entire world multiple times, stolen most pieces of art and replaced them with perfect fakes and he became the richest man in the world. It seemed like his life was in a perfect state of balance and that it would remain that was for the rest of his life.
But that was about to change.....
It was thanks to these people that he managed to open up, stop being paranoid and accept contact with others, letting them into his inner circles. He also learned how to stop being selfish and to accept the support of others, soon enough that he needed. After Clare's death it was his friends who helped him out get back onto his feet and move on, without their help he mostly likely would not have made it. It was shortly after that he entered a relationship with Hagane Kumaga, the same person he detested above all when he met her for the first time. The relationship grew quickly and she became the most beloved person in his life. It wasn't as cheesily perfect as it was with Clare, they had their hardships but in the end when all are overcome Crown is left with a much more stable, engaging and lovable relationship than he could have achieved with Clare. It was Hagane who helped him make a full recovery and start enjoying life again, that is something for which he will forever be thankful and forever love her.
Crown also has a special relationship with Elias Crown, namely he happens to be Crown's son from the future. Clair Crown is the same as in that she is his daughter from the future though the two seem to share a much closer bond in her own world. All of these events ended up shaping Crown, making him reconsider his priorities. He has abandoned his life as Phantom because of these people. He also stopped being an actor to avoid bad memories. He has devoted himself to his family and friends as well as helping out people in need and generally squeezing in a good deed or two. His personal antagonists happen to be The Gentlemen, Jardsam, Ironside and Taylor. Though lately he has managed to build a slightly less aggressive relationship with Jardsam. Taking down these individuals remains a goal for Crown however it is a goal that has retreated into the background thanks to Crown's fulfilled life.
Today he enjoy a neat family life together with Hagane, Mary, Lily, Olivia, Clair, Wordsworth and just about anyone else who manages to squeeze in among them.
Relationship: Former Girlfriend (Deceased)
Clare is 24 year old actress and she started in the same theater Crown did. Today she's probably even more famous than he is and she in fact is his girlfriend. Much like Crown, even before becoming an actress she never even knew what money problems are as both of her parents were rich. She has a carefree spirit and the mindset of a child, finding pleasure even in the most simple things of life.extraordinarily rich and she always got what she wanted. Her appearance often makes her stand out as it's hard to not spot her, because of her height, white hair and ruby like eyes. While she takes her job as an actress more or less serious, in her free time she's anything but
She also has a very optimistic view on the world and she trusts that everything will turn to the good. She refuses to judge people and tries to see only what's good in them. Normally a person like that would turn Crown off and he would stay away from them, but somehow this is an aspect he likes about Clare. She's absolutely loyal towards Crown and is currently one of the four persons that know all his secrets. Her love for him also seems to be undeniable and they have been together for three years. She is the most important person in Crown's life and there's no limit he would break for her. However after her death during the events of What If as well as some time with Hagane Crown has realized many things concerning Clare and the perfect image he had of her was shattered forever.
Relationship: Loyal butler and friend
Crown's 66 year old butler. Wordsworth was a good friend of Crown's father and later became the family butler. During all his life Wordsworth was more of a father figure for Phantom than his real father. After Crown's father went away and Crown moved to his uncle Wordsworth was the
only one who took care of the mansion. He probably knows more about Crown's parents and the mansion than Crown himself does and he also seems to possess some knowledge about The Filou. He's always dressed in a green suit, but surprisingly enough keeps his gray hair long and bound in a ponytail.
He's the one who takes care of the whole household and also instructs Lily and Amber. His personality is rather calm and fitting to the image of a butler. He was also the one to teach crown how to act like a gentleman when he first started attending parties, galas and dinners. Crown trusts him from the deepest of his heart and sees him as his greatest assistant in both his life as Crown and Phantom. Wordsworth used to be a top class martial artist and assassin and the skills from his past are showing even today. Wordsworth is an irreplaceable ally to Crown and a key part of his life. What Alfred is to Batman, that is Wordsworth to Phantom.
Mary and Lily
Mary was the one who took the role of an older sister, going as far as becoming a child prostitute on the streets just to take care of her sister. That has left her with a great dislike for men and she seems to be attracted to girls only. She's overly cheerful, energetic and open, always up for a prank. She's surprisingly well focused when she needs to be. Her hobbies include cooking and gardening and she is brilliant at both. Lately she took up training martial arts under Wordsworth. Her sister Lily is far more timid and shy. Generally keeping to herself. Horrible at cooking she takes care of housework and she seems to have a soft spot for all kinds of animals. She seems to be somewhat unfocused when it comes to subjects that aren't particularly engaging but nevertheless she always tries her best.
ChelseaRelationship: Anima and friend
She often comes off as lazy and rude which isn't too bad of a description but she can be a honest worker if she puts her mind to it.
Her abilities fittingly enough are those that Crown is not fit to use. That includes the Feat Weaver String over which she has superb control as well as the Arcana Containers which are marionettes based on the Major Arcana. Using the strings Chelsea can control them and essentially bring them to life to use them for combat.
Though sometimes troublesome she is an important ally for Crown.
FilouRelationship: Close friend, source of powers
He has medium long black hair, badly shaved stubble and wears an all black suit with a top hat. Ever since being released from Crown's mind he has the habit of randomly appearing out of nowhere. He is the only Gentleman who is alive despite no longer being part of the active roster as all other have been killed when leaving the organization. He is what made Crown the main target of the Gentlemen. Though good-willed he does keep most of his past a secret which makes him somewhat suspicious. The Filou also seems to hold great power which he has displayed a couple of times mostly through reality warping.
In the end, not much is know about him and his character.
Clair CrownRelationship: Oldest daughter
Clair Izumi Crown is an unbent and inquisitive girl, dependable though very impatient. The firstborn child to Hagane and Aleister Crown, Clair inherited the lion's share of their abilities, with four Emblems and two Sketches, it's a miracle for the universe that she simply has no interest in combat whatsoever.
Growing up on Earth and moving to Exalt in her twenties, Clair spent many years in various universities while rising through the ranks as an established Seamstress. However, upon the death of her younger sister Asche at the age of 203, Clair moved back in with her mum and dad and helped them through the hard times, never quite moving out again.
For the next several millennia, Clair helped her parents raise thousands of brothers and sisters, though she herself never married or had kids. She's had countless relationships over the centuries, but these usually ended because either he wasn't mature enough or he was moving too fast or sometimes, because he was just too unfortunately mortal.
But that's fine with Clair. She's happy to be daddy's little princess even as the last star in the galaxy burns cold and all life outside of their family collapses to dust, Clair is willing to be there for her mum and dad. As their firstborn she has inherited a number of abilities. The first are her two sketches, the first of them being a copy of Crown's Fairy Edge, tied to the stories he'd read to her. The second is also tied to Crown. Daddy's Gloves which is a pair of leather gloves which grant her abilities similar to the Filou including teleportation, levitation, telekinesis, precognition and the ability to use puppets and spells based around the Major Arcana. Clair's other abilities come in the form of four Emblems. Those are the ability to transmute matter into clothing which has special properties. A new level of sense which allows her to easily identify allies, enemies, targets, points of interest and even see through walls. A photographic memory as well as the ability to take a photo and develop it instantly anywhere and finally to put a needle through any material and make use of it as a thread.
Sadly, while on a trip to visit her recently divorced brother in the past, the connections between the two timeline's collapsed, leaving her with an Aleister and a Hagane that barely knew her, but were willing to love her and be there for her.
So, Clair lives with her parents, waiting for her own birth, and is ready to be there with them once again, to forge new bonds and build new memories, while missing the parents she left behind. It hurts her sometimes to know that she may never see them again, but she knows the best way to ease the pain is to help somebody else, and that's what she does.
She helps her inexperienced mummy and daddy to be the best parents in the universe, once again.
History of RPs
1. When The Phantom Strikes - Phantom pays the local museum a visit, while it's closed of course. First meeting between Phantom and SamJaz. [January 2013]
2. Hellscraper - SamJaz invites Crown to the Hellscraper. An underground tower with 77 floors, with the promise of many riches and treasures. But soon they find out about the true nature of the tower.... [Late January and Early February 2013]
3. Elephant in the Room - Crown and Clare visit Hitomi and Kelly in their new flat. Arriving there they notice that the apartment is perfect safe for one little detail. There's an elephant. [December 2013]
4. Phantom's Tomb Raid - FCL goes an adventure in Egypt. There they make some discoveries and meet some interesting people, some friend and some foe. Clare dies at the hands of the Gentlemen. [3rd of January, 2014]
5. A Certain Girl Named Clare - Crown is mourning the death of Clare and a few good friends come around to help out. [10th of January, 2014]
6. Crowns Jewels - Crown is called to court only to find out that Taylor set him up. [3rd of Match, 2014]
7. Iron Ghost - A mission on Exalt. Crown goes in with the hope of restoring his confidence and even manages to establish a decent friendship with Hagane. [10th of Match, 2014]
8. Assault on Yellow Spider - Hagane comes to stay at Crown's mansion for vacation. Crown's first encounter with Mr. Yellow and Brown of the Gentlemen. The start of a new relationship. [18th of March, 2014]
9. A Certain Girl not Named Clare - Crown and Hagane get an unexpected visit as their relationship deepens. [27th of March, 2014]
10. First Days - Crown and Hagane go to Kings Grammar to confirm Mary and Lily going there. [14th April, 2014]
11. Family Values - Hagane invited her sister Elliott and her friend over for dinner. Hagane and Lily have an argument which settles their differences once and for all. [26th of April 2014]
12. Mind the Gap - Sam comes over for a visit and reveals that he needs to do something with Crown's mind. The two and other members of FCL get sucked into his mind in turn. [1st of May, 2014]
13. One Short Day - Hagane ran away at the end of Mind the Gap. One week later she calls Crown over for a talk. [8th of May, 2014]
14. Al for One and One for Al - Alvin and Elias visit and Crown spends some good time with them. [12th of May, 2014]
15. Home Alone - Lily is left alone in the mansion and Arthur comes around for a visit. [17th of May, 2014]
16. What if... - Hagane wakes up only to find that Crown does not remember her and that Clare is besides him. Things only become more complicated however. [May, 2014]
17. A Certain Guy Named Crown - Coleen's dead and Hagane is having a hard time with Crown helping her. Proposals happen. [May, 2014, Right after What If...]
18. A Certain Girl Named Clair - Clair arrives at the mansion and all hell breaks lose. [May, 2014, Right after A Certain Guy Named Crown]
19. Faul Johann - Crown goes to visit Germany because of an interesting murder case- [June, 2014]
20. Danger Days - Lily is attacked by Yancy after school but Arthur saves her. Crown gets involved too. [June, 2014]
21. Meet the Parents - Mary brings Chloe for a nice family dinner and Crown and Hagane get to know her. [24th of June 2014]
23. Week to Remember - Um... a ton of stuff happens. Hagane becomes pregnant. Crown loses memories for a bit. He gets a new job on Exalt and the two decide on a wedding date. [26th of June - 4th of July 2014. Lasts one week plus one day for the Epilogue.]
Most kinds of Jazz work for him.