Abyss the warrior of darkness

Topic started by Masterofdeath on April 19, 2012. Last post by Sonata 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,765 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Really what character? Then again I would probably knew it if I saw it.

@Kurohige: Wow um I swear I did not have prior knowledge of Yogan when I came up with that idea. XD I thought it would just be a cool idea and perfect for the type of world we now are in. I guess I will start looking for a different character other than Akainu if I go with this idea. I just love his magma powers though.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Kurohige: Unluckly I think he devolved

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/ragman1138/ I, and ND, think he is this guy, check his bio

Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Haseo never completed his training with me, (He never got past the bio part lol) So that is no surprise.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Ah, man, and after all that hard work Sonata put in. I wonder if the people over on the vine just put up with it or give him hell for his grammar and characters. Must no bug them too much if he is still Rping.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yeah, you can still use magma, we have plenty of ki users and fire users. But that would be a good group to revive in the future, also do you remember the old One Piece RP that was set to be made but never actually got a chance?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I think you may be right on that one XD

@Kurohige: Lol yea but i like to think outside the box even though I still love that magma power. He is one of the people I want to see in One Piece now to see how he has changed because of the time skip. No again before my time.

Agreed the idea of that team would be a good idea; the new concept could be a group of "heroes" that the Union of 7 has given permission to use almost any force necessary to track down and bring in, to register or be sent to jail, any unregistered super humans. Similar to the Shichibukai

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I had an Idea for that for awhile, its one of the reasons why I made the UnionofSeven account:)
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I like the idea.

@Sonata: lol jesus I am stealing everyone idea today without knowing it :P the team could be Seven People, 1 from each country, with absolute privilege to do what they need to do.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: There is going to be a team that will appear soon. My character Sonatomi will be part of it. It will be a sub-group that works under Fable.

@Sonata: Oh sweet I can't wait to see what Fable brings to the table. But like I said if you want Crow you will need to bring the big guns. XD

"Because I&squot;m not going down without a fight"
"Because I'm not going down without a fight"
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Tsk Tsk turning your back on the human race, just so you can be stubborn that doesn't look good for Crow:P

@Sonata: "I fought and watch my friends die fighting to protect people's right to have free not so we can all line up under the Union of 7 you guys are no different than Newdeath expect someone said you can go ahead and do this."

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: What would the team do for people like Stasis who haven't shown themselves?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Sonata: The team would be something like Cocoon from Hagure Yuusha Stetica or the Death Scythes and their Meister in Soul Eater

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "The Union was created by the people for the people. The human race is tired of being the doormats of you superhumans and your inflated egos. All you so called heroes did was throw a few fists at the enemy and walk away. Where were you when a young child lost all of his family in a instant and was left in the cold? Where were you when the rebuilding efforts began where we had to pick up the rubble and dead bodies off the streets? Where were to supply the water and food to the survivors? The Union was there and in us they saw the true hope for the world, not some undisciplined cowboy.We will show you how powerful a world united to the absolute defense of the planet is capable off." 

@Masterofdeath: If Stasis hasn't shown himself yet they will wait until he does. It his move. 

@Kuma_From_Argentina
I could see them along those linesXD

@Sonata: "I saved the people more times then I can count. I saved them from Newdeath, I saved the from Zella, I saved them from Mangetsu. What you are doing is no different from any of them expect for people actually like the 7. You are imposing your will on us because we refuse to law down and become a dog of the government. Where was I when all that was going on I was fighting the people who were trying to make the place even worst then it was. I don't have a problem with the idea of protecting people I have a problem with you forcing us to go along with you people have choices we all have the right to choice our path."

(Now what you just said to the extreme power on steroids will be the the creed of my villain. :D )

OK Abyss is ready to be used I think. Tell me if I am wrong though.

update with the new and improved Abyss.

@Masterofdeath: Ahhh I see you added the small section about Death. Cool

@Sonata: strong enough for you?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel