A Week To Remember [KGRP]

Topic started by SamJaz on June 18, 2014. Last post by Fehafare 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,796 posts) See mini bio Level 20

DAY 1- THURSDAY

SamJaz silently crept through the kitchen. His bag was packed. He had his bookplate armour on with the magical tome buried in its folds. He travelled light with his weaponry, only his evoker in its usual position with a few extra weapons in the bag.

Wallet, Phone, knife, 3DS and Evoker, SamJaz was ready to go.

—=-=—

"Morning Moore." Joe said, opening the redhead's bedroom door and dumping his bags.

"Mugh?" Moore said, groggily getting up. "What's up Joe?"

"I'm moving in for the week." Joe explained. "Mum's got some magic conference in South America."

"Right…" Moore said. "Listen, if you just wanted to be closer to Nelly and Molly for this week of fun, all you had to do was ask."

Joe rolled his eyes, heading out into the corridor to dump his toiletries in the bathroom.

—=-=—

"So, you get all this because your dad's an alien?" Sally asked over cereal.

"Yeah." Elliott explained.

"And… you're an alien full stop, right?" Sally asked Ciel, confirming what she'd already been told fifteen times already.

Post by Fehafare (9,395 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"Where do you think you're going?" Luna voice rang out behind Sam as she grabbed him by the arm pulling him closer. "Leaving me alone with the heartbroken medusa, classy move." Luna joked with a smirk. She hugged him once before continuing. "We'll stay in contact every day." she said.

"I guess this is the final goodbye for now huh?"

Emily was already in the bathroom, trying to brush her teeth and her hair at the same time.

Molly was already done and down in the kitchen, helping out with breakfast.

Ciel nodded. "Could you stop asking that? I'm beginning to worry for your mental health."

SamJaz smirked. "Sorry." He said, hugging Luna. "I'll give you a call once I get over the barrier."

SamJaz kissed Luna on the top of the head. "See you later." He said, smiling as he headed down the stairs, out the door and towards the trains.

—=-=—

Joe left his bag by the bathroom door and headed downstairs, only to find Molly and Tess. "Morning Aunt Tess. Morning Molly."

"Welcome aboard." Tess said, reaching up to see the frying pan. "Are you settling in okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Joe replied, glancing at Molly as he talked.

Upstairs, Moore started dressing and reached for the deodorant. He'd grabbed a shower last night, so he'd be good for now.

—=-=—

Sally seemed to realise something that blew her mind.

"Mum's had sex with an alien?"

Elliott's face fell into her hands.

Should've kept her in the dark.

"Got the place for myself." Luna said as Sam left.

"Well there's crybaby, but let's ignore that for now." she added as she jumped onto the sofa.

Emily finished up in the bathroom and quickly got dressed.

As she was going downstairs she stopped by at Moore's room and knocked on his door.

"Morning." Molly said in a sweet voice, while smiling at him.

While that was happening Nelly was standing at the front door, ringing the bell.

"Yeah, we met him. He seems like a really nice guy." Ciel replied casually, not quite understanding Elliott's reaction.

SamJaz caught a train to kings cross, grabbed a king of the day meal for his breakfast and jumped on the eurostar, passport at the ready as he took his seat, waiting for the train to depart.

—=-=—

Moore opened the door, saw Emily, and kissed her on the lips.

—=-=—

"Rin, can you get the door?" Tess shouted as Joe asked Molly how she slept.

—=-=—

Rin answered the door, before reaching out to hug Nelly. "Morning." She said. "Just in time for breakfast. Get in here."

—=-=—

"Mental." Sally whistled. "Alright, I'll keep my mouth shut. Have fun at school today."

Next to Sam was a rather interesting woman.

Dressed in a kimono with a red leather jacket over it. Short black hair and dull expressionless black eyes. She was gazing out of window ignoring Sam's arrival.

"Morning to you too." Emily replied with a smirk.

"Breakfast time."

Nelly hugged Rin. "Morning. Can i help out?"

Ciel nodded and got up.

No reason to mention that it was Smith.

"Morning." SamJaz said to the woman, taking his seat and opening up his burger.

—=-=—

"Best kind of time." Moore said with a smirk to match Emily's, following her downstairs. "Hey Nelly."

Joe reacted to the sound of Nelly's name. Oh, this was not going to be a good day.

"Nah, mum's just about done." Rin said, taking a seat at the table with the others as Tess started serving the breakfasts.

Full English, all around.

—=-=—

"By then." Elliot told her, hugging her before taking to the street.

"Morning..." the woman replied in a solemn voice turning towards Sam and giving him a somewhat funny look.

"Oh, Nelly's here. Morning Nelly." Emily said with a grin as she came down the stairs. At the same time Molly put her hand on Joe's shoulder.

Nelly just rushed in when she saw that Joe was there, hugging him from behind. "Morning Joey."

After that they were all seated soon enough.

_________

"Bye." Ciel said, also hugging the other girl before follow Elliott out onto the street.

"Going home or going away?" SamJaz asked before taking a bite of his breakfast.

—=-=—

Joe reacted positively to both physical contacts, and ended up seated between Nelly and Molly.

"I'll be heading off to join George later today." Tess explained. "We've had to go check on some of our Italian farms, so we should be gone for a couple of days. Huge mess. Until we get back, Rin's in charge."

"Got it." Rin said. Made sense, since she was the oldest.

—=-=—

"So, that was more annoying and less traumatic than I expected."

"Neither." the woman replied before turning towards the window once more, but seemingly staring more at Sam's reflection in it than what was beyond.

"So, what's your plan for today Joe?" Molly asked as she reached out for the butter, touching his hand a little bit while doing so.

Nelly was also waiting for an opportunity it seems, looking at both Joe and Molly.

Emily was sitting next to Moore and enjoy the scene. "All alone huh, wonder how that's gonna work out." she whispered to him while looking at the rest of the group.

"Are you satisfied with the outcome?" Ciel asked Elliott as the two walked.

"Oh?" SamJaz asked. "And don't worry. I'm not a vampire. Dated one in high school though."

—=-=—

"History exam." Joe replied. "And whatever else school has in store for me today."

Moore smirked at Emily's question, sneakily kissing her on the cheek before eating a sausage.

—=-=—

"Yeah, sure." Elliott told Ciel. "Could've gotten worse."

Alice flashed a bitter smile at him.

"What's your deal then?" she asked reacting casually to Sam's statement.

"Want me to help you study?" Nelly asked as soon as Joe spoke.

"Me too." Molly offered.

"See, that's what i mean." Emily added with a smirk, again whispering to Moore.

"I'm glad to hear that." Ciel replied.

"Off to go visit a friend down at Espori Academy, near Paris." SamJaz replied. "Gonna be bag packing towards China from there."

—=-=—

"Uhh, sure." Joe replied to both offers, bringing a smirk to Moore's face.

—=-=—

"Yeah." Elliott said. "Hey, you fancy going anywhere this summer? Another country or anything?"

The woman raised an eyebrow as she looked back at Sam. "No. I mean, what exactly are you?"

"Great." the girls said while smiling at him.

"Should we join in on the study group?" Emily asked her boyfriend while eating her cereal.

"Hm." Ciel pondered for a few moments. "Perhaps. I haven't seen much of your world." she replied.

She was showing quite a bit more interest than when he first arrived.

"Ah." SamJaz replied. "I'm a Witchblade. You?"

—=-=—

"Was actually thinking it might be quieter at yours." Moore replied.

—=-=—

"Anywhere in mind?" Elliott asked.

"Human." Alice replied. "That however explains why it's so hard to hold back right now."

"But would it be as entertaining?" Emily asked with a grin while the other girls continued eating.

"I don't posses the knowledge to make a decision like that."

SamJaz smirked. "Mage hunter?" He asked.

—=-=—

"That's really up to you." Moore said with a whisper.

—=-=—

Elliott nodded. "Have a think about it." She said. "Do a bit of research, find somewhere you like. We can go together, maybe invite a couple of mates, have a blast."

"Assassin." Alice replied again. "But given my birth you might as well call me that."

"I'm Alice, you?"

"Oh, now you need an excuse me to be alone with me?" Emily whispered back with a grin.

"Invite others?"

"SamJaz." He replied, wiping his hand on a napkin and offering it to shake. "A pleasure to meet you, Alice."

—=-=—

"Doesn't hurt." Moore replied quietly as Tess was going over the details with Rin and Joe ate in awkward silence between the two girls. "Do you need to restock supplies from home if you're planning to stay longer?"

—=-=—

"We don't have to." Elliott replied. "Could go just the two of us."

"Likewise." Alice replied as she looked at Sam's hand carefully before shaking it.

_________

"Probably." Emily replied. "And oh, not having one doesn't hurt either." she added a she kissed him on the cheek.

"You smell really nice Joe." Molly said while she was eating.

_________

"That would be wonderful."

_________

Luna was on the couch wasting time with watching TV. There was a mumbling sound.

Alicia woke up.

"Great... just great."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel