A Songbird's Cry ~ Madoka Suan's Bio

Topic started by Doki_Doki on Nov. 21, 2011. Last post by Zuukei 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Doki_Doki (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Madoka Suan
 Madoka Suan
Name: Madoka Suan
Alias: Doki 
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Red
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Race: Songbird (Alien)
Orientation: Hetrosexual

Personality:

Madoka is extremely shy, yet kind. She is thoroughly concentrated on helping those in need, and cares more about others than herself. She speaks quietly, and often does not make friends easily because of her discomfort around others. Doki is seemingly weak, and physically is such. But she has a strong heart, and is extremely determined, especially when others are in danger. Madoka spends her time singing, as she adores music but holds little passion for other activities. Mostly she spends her days on her own, trying to escape the men who want to research on her alien body. Madoka volunteers to help those in need in her spare time, and is always there to comfort those in need. She appears to show little to no emotion, but simply because she does not want others to worry for her. Instead, she keeps most of her feelings cooped up inside so she can help everyone else. She works as a singer and performer to earn money.

Appearance:

Madoka looks rather odd for a 16-year-old girl. She had large red eyes, perfect pale skin, and chest-length pink hair. She wears strange clothing, usually because of her singing profession, or wears simple dresses or skirts. She fashions her hair into two low pigtails and spends just a little too much time on fixing her hair. Madoka wears little make-up, and is naturally extremely beautiful, although she never gloats. She stands at 5' 4" and is extremely petite and slender. She stands with her hands clasped nervously in front of her, and rarely makes eye contact.

History:

While Madoka cannot remember much of her young life, she was able to discover through research papers in Laboratory 88 that she was an alien being known as a "Songbird". At a young age she found herself lost in the streets of Seoul, South Korea. After getting in trouble with the cops, her unique powers were discovered and she was cooped up in an international research facility known as "Laboratory 88". It was there she was studied in hopes of harnessing her powers for military and scientific purposes. When she finally learned to use her powers for a multitude of purposes, she escaped, and ran away to Japan until she was 12. She travelled illegally to America and adopted the name 'Madoka Suan'. She constantly moved and rarely made friends to avoid being found by the Laboratory. 

She made her way as a singer and performer in coffee shops, restaurants and bars. She convincingly fakes her age to get certain jobs and gigs, but most of the time the employers are more than glad to hire her for her amazing voice.

Cries Of The Songbird:

The Cries of The Songbird are a collection of songs that when sung by an Songbird such as Madoka, create different effects.

Lullaby For The Fallen:

The Lullaby For The Fallen can only be sung when one close to Madoka is injured. By singing this song, she is able to heal any wound and bring those who have recently (with in the last minute) died. When Madoka sings this song to heal others, she feels an equal amount of pain which inflicts the wounded, but does not sustain his or her injuries.

"Don't close your eyes,
Listen to my voice,
As we stop the time that flies.
My heart aches,
When yours stops.
It is yours, the choice.
The lullaby I sing,
let my voice ring,
And let death sleep."

A Song To Victory:

A Song To Victory allows Doki to summon weapons usable only by herself, or select others, in order to protect those in need. The weapon which is summoned depends on the situation, and can be altered if the fight changes.

"The motivation that guides my soul,
With swift, unwavering, strong control,
From this heart I draw the sword,
From the hands of righteous Lord.
Take into your arms,
Protect the ones who she loves,
Bring peace upon the wings of doves."

From Failing Hands To Yours:

This song allows Madoka to grant certain abilities onto other people, such as speed, strength, shields, or regeneration. Madoka cannot grant herself these powers, and his left fairly vulnerable while the spell is cast on others.

"Strength and speed I give to thee,
While love and peace impossibly
co-exist within you and me.
While I prove fallen you stay strong,
Take this (insert ability) from my song."

Hymn To The Spirits

Madoka summoning energy
 Madoka summoning energy
By humming or whistling, Madoka can summon extreme amounts of energy from around her. She can simply unleash this energy as an attack, or channel it into other means. Depending on where and how much energy she summons, she can alter time or gravity. Madoka can spin the clocks back or forwards, or even slow time. She can also change eliminate gravity, reverse it, or alter gravity for a certain person.

Madoka is also able to make her own songs on the spot. While this is rare, it may happen under extremely stressful times or when she is flooded by emotion. She can summon beasts, attacks, and grant others immense powers. 

((Bio In Progress... More Soon))
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Doki_Doki:Superevil?

@Asune: Yup~!

@Doki_Doki:Nice, looks like a support character type, make me remember RPG healing mages, that can alos give support spells, and have nice magics to attack

@Asune: Yeah! It's what I was going for. I thought we didn't have a lot, so she would be a breath of fresh air for the vice. :)

@Doki_Doki:Will she participate in ND's thread?

@Asune: Which one? All Hell? Perhaps. It seems a bit intense, but I might. :D

@Doki_Doki:It will be nice, that way some characters had an excuse to die in the middle of the thread

@Asune: Oh yeah! XD But If Madoka doesn't get to them soon enough.... :P

@Doki_Doki:Madoka due to madoka magica?

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Asune: This Madoka is unintentionally named after Madoka from Madoka Magica. xD
(had to switch accounts because of post limit)
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Doki_Doki: Cool a character with singing attacks awesome.XD

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Superevil225: You can make a Concert with Maximus

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Doki_Doki: I love it :D

@Zella_Thorn: Don't get any ideas Zella!

@Kuro_San
Awwww yeah! XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo
Thanks hommie-g. :P

@Superevil225: Your new character is just the kind of person that my new character would like, or at least not kill instantly

@Kuro_San: Are you gunna go Ladd Russo on her? "I'll kill you last" sort of thing? :P

@Superevil225: Not exactly, You'll see. Since Aestus I got entangled with the Knightly concept, with this character I'm going to use one the sub-tropes of a Knight.

@Kuro_San: Uh-oh.... >.>

@Superevil225: Why uh-h, the new character is going to be a hero, more of the Byronic kind, but a hero at last

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel