A new Shadow is cast OOC

Topic started by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo on Aug. 26, 2011. Last post by Maximus 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Well, don't worry.
Vice has always been a pretty lax place.
Actually, we're glad you're back.:)
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@paladin: My deepest thanks to you.
@paladin: @Kuma_From_Argentina:  @xXZeroXx@Raseri@Superevil225@Emerald_Flame_Fate: My post is finnaly up, mes ami.
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Good post. Although you could've put more details on Raseri's objective. Namely that probably you ordered him to destroy Ebisu.
@paladin: He won't be going to destroy Ebisu just yet, that's why I did not wirte it. Also, If i write that, I think the characters won't buy it or something similar. Although it's implied, as Gankutsuou ordered the Count to destroy Ebisu.
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Well, isn't the point of this RP that the Count uses Raseri to destroy Ebisu?
Or is there a certain build-up first which I wasn't aware of before?
Anyways, I guess we should wait for Raseri until he posts. Or alternatively everyone can write up their intros like where are they and what are they doing before Raseri steps in.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,555 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@paladin:  I think it was the Against a New Menace thread the build up, now the Count is in action or something like that..... 

I was planning to write after Raseri, as if Callis was reacting
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'll post soon. Although I agree with the others, the build up was in the other thread, I think the attack should have taken place at once.
@paladin Of coruse. Raseri won't be attacking at once, as I wrote in my first post. The Count is not someone so direct.

@Kuma_From_Argentina
@Raseri: Thanks for understanding 
Posted! Gonna be showing all of Raseri's personal weaknesses. 
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Well, probably I wrote it in a confusing way.
Yes, I'm aware of that thread. Same for the New Hero Has Arrived RP which contains parts about Raseri struggling to be freed.
That's why I wondered if the Count prepares some additional build-up. I don't mind that either it's just that I expected us jumping straight to the point. 
Anyways:
@Raseri
It was an interesting post but I have one problem.  Don't go too fast with Raseri's escape. The point of this thread to have Raseri fight the other members of Ebisu plus the ensuring drama. I want the battle to last long and also giving a chance for Cellis and Harumi bringing you back to our side. Raseri alone breaking out of the Count's control would be to say...anti-climatic
Perhaps I could be just worrying for nothing.
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Raseri: Pretty epic post;) 

@paladin: I agree with that, we dont Rasi to break free too quickly now:)
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,555 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Raseri:  Paladin is right
@paladin@Kuma_From_Argentina: Relax guys, that was just the first post. I know what I'm doing. He won't escape any time soon.
@Raseri: I was about to PM you about that. But If you already have a plan, I shouldn't say anything. Although I found very weird that Raseri could go through those troubles so fast. And I also found strange that Raseri's eyes were white. He is brainwashed, but The Count don't leave such visible hints.
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Don't worry. I have a plan for this. There's something he won't be able to break through at all. And about the white eyes, well that's a part of physiology and such. He is being mind controlled, it shows his lack of control over his body. When he is enraged his eyes become like that as well because his rage takes over. The same principles apply here because he isn't in control. 
@Raseri: Well, since the Count was able to peek inside your memories that means with some skill he should be also able to replay them like a tape recorder. Which mens replicating your personality. Too bad but I think he can control Raseri in a way we won't realize it soon.
So yeah, we will only notice that Raseri turned evil for no reason. :p
@paladin: He can't replicate his personality, he can make Ras do what he's done before but he can't accurately play his persona. Besides, the entire team already knew in advance that he went evil :P
@Raseri: Well, maybe we did. Depends on Superevil and Kuma's post, entirely. That's why I'm waiting for their reply first. Who knows what kind of plan Ebisu have?:p
@paladin: Isn't the plan to wail on Raseri until he's free? :P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel