A Letter For The Lost - OOC

Topic started by Superevil225 on April 28, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

During the fight in Kyoto and the attack on Ebisu, Harumi met her fatal end as she was slaughtered by the attacking forces. Ebisu seemed lost, until a strange letter appeared on the footsteps of the Ebisu HQ. The letter seemed old, with piles of different stamps stuck to the envelope as if it had been to the moon and back three times before it arrived at the Ebisu HQ.

The letter read as such:

My Dearests,

Although things may seem dark and difficult in these times, I urge you to stay strong. We may no longer be able to trust the government, and money may be hard, but ever asset of mine and every shop and geisha house I own is now in the team's property. If you are reading this letter, I am dead. If I am dead, do not despair. I have taken measures to ensure the safety of my dearest team, my family.

I urge those who remain faithful to Ebisu to carry out my final orders. Now that I am dead, I require you to find a new leader. I have chosen a young man, by the name of Shin'Ichi, currently located in China. You could call him my brother. He has the makings of a leader, but I need you to convince him to join Ebisu. He fights for our values and he can undoubtedly fix the problems Ebisu may be facing. I trust him with my life, and I know that he would never betray you all.

Love and Kisses,

H.

But Shin's being chased by The Facility and they want their research back. Not to mention Shin's past experiences make him desperately afraid to lead such an important group, now possibly considered a terrorist group if they play their cards wrong. But Ebisu needs to protect the crumbling world, and they need a leader.

All Able-Bodied Ebisu Members should join.

Also open to those who want to kill/destroy Shin/Ebisu.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Essentially all of my characters are at Ebisu headquarters, this should be fun.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Hooded Man will make an appereance

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: Hmm the "mysterious" Hooded Man is making an appearance in an Ebisu RP I wonder what this means.

I dont plan on joining this at the moment but would Crow be able to join he was barely a member of Ebisu before it went belly up lol.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool beans.

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: Cooler beans.

BUT THE BEANS WOULD BE FROZEN IF EVERYBODY JOINED. -HINT HINT-

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Superevil225: Kurai has to join. :'D

@xXZeroXx: THAT HE DOES!!! XD

@Superevil225: I'll test Shin's ability. ouo. XP

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Superevil225:Is it okay if I write my Dawn of The Black Year post under the assumption that my characters live in Ebisu HQ?

@kashif1: Yup! Go ahead!

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Superevil225:  
You don't mind if I add some MP bounties to the thread whenever the story starts?XD

@Mesamia: Definately! Go head! :) <3

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If this thing is still on, I'm in.

@Raseri: Yeah, it's still on. I'm just a bit busy thanks to exams but I think I'll start it up around this weekend.

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: It's all good girl ;)

Just give me a heads up when this thing starts.

@Superevil225: Sorry I haven't been in online, much I lost internet connection and just got a new job. owo.

@Raseri: No problemo sr.

@xXZeroXx: That's cool. :D

@Superevil225: So when will this rp start? :D

@xXZeroXx: Apparently not right now. As I said, exams. I'll see what I can do, but for now its on a hiatus.

@Superevil225: Uh ok. :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel