A Day to Remember (OOC)

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on June 16, 2014. Last post by waybig1010101 3 days, 11 hours ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,748 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hidden in a village forgotten after the Earthquake, the Myth Soldiers, genetic experiments mixing human with Hidden World creatures DNA prosper and flourish as an independent state from Japan, but all of its members have Japanese nationality. Recently elections have been celebrated in Japan and as one of many appointments the Prime Minister will be introduced to the Hidden World. Roshi Yasumori, the venerable leader of the JHWAB decided that the best place to make the traditional reunion between the leaders of both worlds would be Shinwa-Mura, the home of the Myth Soldiers, considering their nature.

Now this important reunion will join in a single place the Leader of the JHWAB, the new Prime Minister of Japan, the leader of the Yokai, Senpuu’oh the Dai Tengu and the current Leader of the Myth Soldiers, Houzi Nagare. But this situation had two complications; first the military branch of the JHWAB is handling a resurgence of the Kaze ni Nare movement that was stopped in Shinjuku the last year by particulars and a mysterious threat upon the Dai Tengu, that only increased the tension in a very unstable situation.

As they are lacking manpower for the task, the JHWAB wants to hire bodyguards up to the task, informing the branches of the BHA as they are also knowledgeable of the Hidden World.

Rules

Street Level only (Still this won’t include much fighting, more investigating)

If you didn’t post after 4 days and you didn’t contacted me to explain why the next poster will take your turn.

Players

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,862 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: This sounds interesting but I don't think I really fit into this, Crow hasn't actually had any interactions with the Myth Soldiers if Callis is involved I could use a BHAJ member but again I don't know how much I'm into this. P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Callis will be involved.

Post by SamJaz (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Working out who to put in here. Sam will probably be involved in the flashback if George is involved, but not in the RP itself.

@SamJaz: Hitomi or Hal could get invited as guests

@Kuma_From_Argentina: or both. That would be a great idea actually.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,862 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I think I may just read this one I could use Enigma because he fits this situation but I'm holding off on that.

Post by Vapovile (1,964 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I think I might hold off on this one, since I am in 7 different RP topics(five of which I need to post in atm). Perhaps if one or two of them end, I could have one of my new characters show up to give Haruko and Sid a break. Seems like an interesting topic though :D!

@Vapovile: Still this wont start until A Night at The Castle Ends.

PS: Is your turn in Osaka

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh, if this starts after Castle ends, then sure I'll join! I am really going to try and end Revival by then, so I can introduce said new characters. They would have a much better reason to be there than Haruko or Sid would.

And yeah, that is one of the 5 topics I need to post in. Working on Night post atm, then it'll go; Osaka, Faul, Asylum, Revival.

@SamJaz: Hitomi and Hal will find themselves having a bit more of trouble as I remembered something important I have been delaying.... and as they are going to Shinwa-mura is the perfect place to do it....XD

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Will it involve a certain…

@SamJaz: Maybe

Post by waybig1010101 (3,203 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I would love to be a part of this with either of my characters.

@waybig1010101: Which of your characters is more fitting to be a bodyguard for an important Offical act in Japan.

You will be hired by this organization if you desire to enter as a bodyguard. You could enter as a guest, but you would need a more expansive explanation about why your character was invited.

Or your character could be there for his own devices, pretty dangeroues considering the events taking place, but possible nonetheless

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Well the HWIC operate all over the world, so perhaps Aria would be invited to attend as a guest? Or perhaps both Aria and Alex? They would fit in this scenario more than Haruko, Sid or any other HWIC agent would, given the high threat possibility.

@Vapovile: Sid's HWIC?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,203 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Well you know both of my characters right

Chase and Smith

i want your opinion? which one would be better for this, For Chase i already got him in two RP right now even though i don't know if there really a limit to how many Rps your characters can be in at once and Smith is probably going to be in one for a little bit but also in another RP soon.

@SamJaz: Oh, sorry I guess that sentence is a bit confusing. I was referring to Aria and Alex with that last part, since neither Haruko nor Sid are currently part of the HWIC. Sid because he is not smart enough to join the R&D or Intelligence divisions and is only slightly superhuman Stat wise. Haruko because she still holds a grudge against them, and wants to build some relationships with them before joining the HWIC. That is why Erin invited her to the melon festival :D

@waybig1010101: The only limitations for RP's are that they dont happen in the same time period (this would happen at the end of July in the Viceverse)

If I had to choose I would say Chase, as Smith is too damn well equiped for a mystery solving thread. And Chase has some useful skills.

@Vapovile: They could attend as guest/observers. Maybe is the JHWAB way of telling them GTFO Japan we can handle this without your help.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel