A Day Out Shopping (Sha x Crow) OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on May 7, 2013. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is a closed RP between Sha and Crow. I know another dream CV x AV team-up

Plot

Following their conversation at Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill the Last Gunslinger Crow Cementerio has agreed to take the lost hero Sha out shopping and show her around so that she can get to new this new and strange world she has found herself in. Unbeknownst to the two heroes Crow is being stalked by a mad scientist with a grudge and a motive for revenge, when the mad man turns his experiment lose on Crow and a powerless Sha a day of shopping is going to turn into a day of carnage. Can the Rail-gun protect the new visitor and friend while also fighting off the doctors "son"? Can Sha awaken her dormant powers to help Crow or will her visit to this new universe be ultimately cut short? Find out in A Day Out Shopping.

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool, Have fun you two:)

Post by Stephanie Ardor (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

LOL nice! ^___^ This is gonna be a fun read!

@Stephanie Ardor: You are damn straight it is going to be a fun read ;)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Did you want me to maeke the first post?

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

This is a closed RP between Sha and Crow. I know another dream CV x AV team-up

Plot

Following their conversation at Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill the Last Gunslinger Crow Cementerio has agreed to take the lost hero Sha out shopping and show her around so that she can get to new this new and strange world she has found herself in. Unbeknownst to the two heroes Crow is being stalked by a mad scientist with a grudge and a motive for revenge, when the mad man turns his experiment lose on Crow and a powerless Sha a day of shopping is going to turn into a day of carnage. Can the Rail-gun protect the new visitor and friend while also fighting off the doctors "son"? Can Sha awaken her dormant powers to help Crow or will her visit to this new universe be ultimately cut short? Find out in A Day Out Shopping.

lol this was tight intro style. It's like a reboot of sixties B-man

Luck

@Jlynnana: Nope I got this OP :)

@Surkit: Lol thank you I think. I always like that sound of the old Adam West Bat-man...Same Bat Time. Same Bat-Channel ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Awesome ill put one up shortly.

@Jlynnana: Thank You I'll have Dr. Otto up in a lil bit.

Yeah I think I topped myself with messed up NPCs this time around XD

Post by Sha (516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Posted

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Looks interesting.

Good luck you two.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sha: Nice post expect one thing Crow doesn't drive a car let alone knows how to drive one he drives a motorcycle ;)

@this_is_riddle: No biggie, will edit.

@Jlynnana: It's fine I hate to be a stickler for details but its true. Lol now I need to find a way for Crow to explain the answer to Sha about Toni XD

Post by Sha (516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@this_is_riddle: THAT I am waiting for lol

I edited.

You can move/control me if you need to.

@Sha: lol yeah it should be a good one :P Truthfully I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote Crow to say that XD

Gracias ;)

@this_is_riddle:

Probabl going to use this rp, to construct Z's new bio.

I guess we're done?

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Jlynnana: No were not I just havent had a chance to get on the computer recently

@Jlynnana: Posted :)

The Gerat Family:

The Mad Doctor: Otto Gerat
The Mad Doctor: Otto Gerat

Abilties: The Mad Doctor is literally nuttier than squirrel shit but unfortunately he is just as smart, the doctor relies on his various gadgets and his children to assist him thanks to a lack of any physical attribute, the doctor has build many various weapons, gadgets, and gizmos to aid him is his criminal career along with modifying his son Cletus to become a human tank of pure physical destruction. The Mad Doctor is often seen riding his son and firing the Man-Tanks many weapons as he commits his crimes, expect for this mad intellect the doctor is weak, short, slow, and not as smart as he thinks he is. He often gets a bigger head than the enormous cranium of his son Cletus and therefore is easy to trick and get the better of even some of his "greatest inventions" are clunky, out of date, and extremely flawed just like his brain. This so called weapons of genius include:

• The Big Bang Shotgun: A oversized shotgun capable of firing 6 large shots capable of blasting a hole through stone, steel, and whatever else just so happens to be in the way the weapon fires the rounds like a revolver rotating each oversized chamber. While the weapon may seem powerful it is slow to reload, heavy to carry, difficult to aim (and Otto is a terrible shot anyway), and would be a pointless tool better used for bludgeoning a man rather than shooting them by the doctor insist on using it as an act of overcompensating for something.
  • Mega-nades: Another horribly named weapon created by the Mad Doctor, this oversized pineapple grenades are capable of causing as much damage as he clunky shotgun and can be thrown or fired by his son Cletus adding an extra amount of damage to them, the Mega-nades are about the size of a basket ball and while they may be destructive they are unreliable because of shitty craftsmanship often causes the bombs to fall apart mid flight, blow up or too or never explode at all.
  • The Octo-claws: Probably the only reliable gadget in the doctor's arsenal a pair of mechanical tentacle like arms that form out of a back pack he wears, the doctor often uses them arms to walk about and move when not riding on is son because they give a greater mobility than he ever could. The arms are capable of having short dagger like blades forming from the ends and have incredible grip capable of crushing things like a anaconda on steroids the arms can lift things that are at least 10 times the doctor's weight.
The Man-Tank: Cletus Great (not actual size)
The Man-Tank: Cletus Great (not actual size)

Abilities: The Man-Tank is Otto's most deadly creation and most twisted as it formed from his mentally retarded son the doctor has outfitted his son with more weapons than he can count and often uses him to commit his many crimes. Not only is Cletus a tank filled with weapons he is also a tank in terms of strength capable of lifting cars and small buses and throwing them like a child's toys, he can punch clean through a building with his massive tree trunk like arms and smashing humans with no effort whatever. The Mad Doctor also fitted armor like platting into his son's forehead so that he can head butt things into oblivion creating a strong defense capable of taking anything thrown at it to a degree. However while he may act like a emotion human tank sometimes Cletus has the mindset of a child and when hit with a pain that he can't handle he is reducing to a crying baby. The arsenal hidden within the Man-Tank include:

• A Cannon mounted on his left shoulder
  • Machine gun in his the wrist of his left arm
  • His right arm can spin up to 250 mph turning into a drill
  • A cable attached to his right arm so he can fire it and retract it.
  • A flame thrower built into his....ass (I know fucked up)
  • And many more
  • The Mad Daughter: Chastity Gerat
    The Mad Daughter: Chastity Gerat
    Abilities: The Mad Doctor even madder daughter, Chastity is flirtatious, slutty, and a tease using her buxom body and revealing outfits to lure men to her she is as crazy as she it hot. The doctor's daughter is not very strong but she makes up for this in speed and agility she is extremely flexible and can out maneuver most people. Chastity likes to use a custom built mallet in his arsenal and because of the hammer weight and her agility she often swings the hammer in large circles allowing it momentum to carry her into vicious strikes that can shatter stone on impact without using the extra feature of her hammer. The Mad Daughter also likes to use grenades, shotguns, large revolvers in her arsenal in fact it seems like she carries an endless supply of guns or she is stashing in place best left unspoken. Chastity is definitely not the brightest member of the Gerat Family and that is saying a lot so she is easily distracted and can be tricked.
    The Heart Breaker: A Custom made mallet that is about the size of a sledgehammer expect the mallet end is twice as large and twice as destructive, using a trigger build into the handle the mallet can release a shotgun like shotgun when she hits something with her weapon shattering stone, steel, and causing even worst injuries to people.
    More to come including: Mama, TJ, Grandpa, and Bubba Gerat.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel