43 miles to Mara OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 18, 2012. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,792 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is a close RP involving Crow and Maxine i'll will update on the story later

Story

The Gun slinging Bounty Hunter has traveled to Africa with plans to bring down a mad diamond warlord known as Diamond "Massacre" MoJo, Crow plans to bring the warlord down for his bounty but he will have some obstacles in his way as he encounters a famous rock star in the village who has plans of her own. Can the Last Gunslinger and the Princess of Rock get along long enough to achieve both their goals or will their difference be the destruction of each other? Crow only knows one thing there is 43 miles to Mara and it is going to a long trip, will Maxine the rock star prove to be an ally and what are her plans? Find out when you read 43 Miles to Mara.

This RP is created from the combine efforts of me and smitten_kitten and I am making this in support of the Kony 2012 campaign

Characters

Crow

Maxine

Diamond Mojo

I will get the first post up ASAP :)

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oooh sounds fun Good Luck!XD

So me and smitten_kitten aka Maxine are working on this RP via email we are going to write the entire thing ourselves then post it all in one big post

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel