What Anime Franchise deserves a quest next?

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by Hibaru 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Transformers
  • Voltron
  • Sailor Moon
  • Inuyasha
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Blood the Last Vampire
  • Death Note
  • Speed Racer
  • Naruto
  • Other (post a write in answer below)
Post by Shiroke (42 posts) See mini bio Level 15
A Baccano! quest line would be sweet. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Yugioh
Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree with Yugioh, also one for Digimon in the future.

For the list Transformers or Sailor moon would be my top choices for a quest.
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Naruto gets my vote.  That and Bleach seem like odd omissions considering some of the stuff that does have a quest.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,093 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Sailor Moon, Naruto, and Baccano! need some quest sets really bad! Also, what do you think of a quest set of any memorable Music-Themed anime (As in K-On!, BECK, etc.)?
*Links added!*
Post by Shiroke (42 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Finding the Baccano! OP would make for a good quest step.
Post by EmilyRyu (3 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Yu-gi-oh, Sailor moon, Digimon because most know who they are but I would like to see some more vampires floating around :3
Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19
 Tenchi Muyo and Gundam
Post by takashichea (13,136 posts) See mini bio Level 25
D. Gray Man!
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Other...don't ask me which.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
All of these need some quests, I think Transformers needs one bad, how was this not an answer in covering the basics? Or Mech Lover? 
@EganTheVile1: 

All of these need some quests, I think Transformers needs one bad, how was this not an answer in covering the basics? Or Mech Lover?

1. Transformers are not really basics in anime, when I think about the basics in anime I think of DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon
  2. Mecha are giant robot control by humans, not a giant robot moving by itself and can turn into a car 
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @EganTheVile1: 

1. Transformers are not really basics in anime, when I think about the basics in anime I think of DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon
  2. Mecha are giant robot control by humans, not a giant robot moving by itself and can turn into a car 
"
Hate to correct you on both counts but  
A) Transformers is a massive anime franchise that predates Sailor Moon, DBZ, and Pokemon, it has been around for 30 years and has 15 anime series and countless manga, if you say Transformers non-anime fans know what your talking about, it is one of the basics. 
B) They were Mechs in Masterforce
@EganTheVile1:  

Hate to correct you on both counts but  
A) Transformers is a massive anime franchise that predates Sailor Moon, DBZ, and Pokemon, it has been around for 30 years and has 15 anime series and countless manga, if you say Transformers non-anime fans know what your talking about, it is one of the basics. 
B) They were Mechs in Masterforce  

I hate to correct you from correcting me 
  1. The only Transformers we got was the USA G1, they didn't dub any of the anime once until the 2000s of my knowledge
  2. When I go to other sites, most people talk about DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon as basics. Nobody bring up Transformers 
  3. That was one time only, and most anime fans will not get it  
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@EganTheVile1: I think non-anime fans recognize it because they think of it as a cartoon along with stuff like G.I. Joe and Thundercats.  I agree with Destiny in that I don't think most people, anime fan or not, consider Transformers to be one of the basics when it comes to anime or mech anime.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Shiroke: As nice as a Baccano! quest wiould be, it's not quite as well-known yet as some others. However,   buhssuht put out Tenchi and Gundam, and those are EONS more known than Baccano! is.
Post by TriforceF (105 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Evangelion would be nice, seeing as it made such an impact on the anime industry. 
Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Other

Mine would be "Fairy Tail". Also with "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!".
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel