Was the Mecha Fan Quest to easy?

Topic started by Kelleth on April 21, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
lol from what i saw 4 people got it instantly i did it without even needing to guess :P
Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Yeah the mecha quest was cake, finished it in 5 seconds or less. But somehow, I'm having a hard time figuring out a couple from the other quests...
Post by Count_Zero (344 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It was easy, but it's nice having a few easy ones to fall back on if you get stuck on the harder sets.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

It so easy it like stealing a rare candy from a Magikarp
Post by metalsnakezero (670 posts) See mini bio Level 16
It was good but could had added more.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
it was trickier for me as i have only watched one mecha series as im not that interested in them
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
is it bad that I don't know the last one?  I mean no Voltron.... wtf?
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@jlanzer said:
" is it bad that I don't know the last one?  I mean no Voltron.... wtf? "
Yes, it's very bad. Very bad.
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Sigue:   finally got it. never watched any of the series so forgive my ignorance  
Post by darkcyder (142 posts) See mini bio Level 8
2 of them are rightfully there and significantly awesome. The third........ not really. Plenty of better things it could have been hell even Gigantor would be better.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well 1 is okay because that would indeed be the first thing people think of, and most people have one or more series that they grew up with
But the other two.... one i only know because of Starscream and the other is nice but i would not call it that big.

Voltron is closer to that followed by the Mazinger franchise and the Getter franchise these define the real Super Robot concept IMO
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
It was rather easy and a little too obvious. 

ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" Well 1 is okay because that would indeed be the first thing people think of, and most people have one or more series that they grew up with But the other two.... one i only know because of Starscream and the other is nice but i would not call it that big.  Voltron is closer to that followed by the Mazinger franchise and the Getter franchise these define the real Super Robot concept IMO "
this anime and manga right?

then why the hell no go nagai bot there?
Post by Nymphonomicon (33 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@jlanzer said:
" is it bad that I don't know the last one?  I mean no Voltron.... wtf? "
Yeah, I was little stuck on the last part of that Quest for a bit because there's so many classic meka anime to choose from...
Post by sergio (84 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Can somebody help me please with the quest and thank you
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
No quest is too easy.  There were people getting tripped up on the Haruhi quest when everything you needed to visit is linked on the first screen of the franchise/series page.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel