The Super Sub Check Quest HATES ME!!!

Topic started by Kelleth on May 8, 2010. Last post by Chroma 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Seriously even though i don`t seem to miss one day, yet this quest seems restart itself time and time again!

Anyone else annoyed by this?
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Status updates via Twitter don't count maybe that could be the problem.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Konanda:  I almost never do that via twitter because i keep getting confirmation pop-ups over there so that can't be it. I'm synced though
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kelleth said:
" @Konanda:  I almost never do that via twitter because i keep getting confirmation pop-ups over there so that can't be it. I'm synced though "

Guess it's another glitch than, they are kind of prevelant on this site. Try using Chrome maybe it seems to be the most stable browser on Whiskey Media sites.
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Kelleth:  well i'm on the east coast and i noticed that the day doesn't reset till 4am for me.  you might be putting in a sup check twice in one day thinking it was covering 2. just make sure when you update your status to refresh your profile page, if the quest update thing doesn't pop up then you might need to wait till the next day. hope this helps
Post by sickVisionz (4,297 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I've been burned at day 15 and day 20.  The better my day is in the real world the higher the chance of me failing this quest.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@sickVisionz said:
"I've been burned at day 15 and day 20.  The better my day is in the real world the higher the chance of me failing this quest. "

same as, ive given up on that crap quest, cba with it anymore
Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
......I completed it:P
Post by Bigheart711 (3,989 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I failed twice only on Comic Vine, but I completed it there now. I never failed here, and all the other sites. In fact, I'm on Day 29 on the Bomb as well as Day 22 on Screened.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I did it over at Giant Bomb.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,989 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I completed it at Giant Bomb. Now all I got is Screened with only five days left! The Super Sup Check loves me!
Post by Chroma (146 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I am determined to get this quest. I update at the same time each day (god, I can be anal lol). 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel