The New Quest Feature, Spoilers, Spam and You.

Topic started by Black_Rose on April 21, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is something we got from our fellow mods over at GB who have a bit more experience when it comes to handling quests. We want to make sure everyone has fun with the new feature and we're going to be updating information about the Quest System to the Rules & FAQ guides, but until then, spoilers need to be kept off of the forums and any posts containing Quest spoilers or are obvious spam to get points are subject to being deleted. So please follow the following rules:  

• Please do not spoil Quest answers for other users. Vague hints and such are fine, but we ask that you keep the actual solutions off of the boards to keep from ruining things for others.  It goes without saying that users caught intentionally spoiling quests for others will be dealt with harshly. This feature is going to be a lot of fun so please help preserve the fun for everyone and keep the answers to yourselves and off of the public forum.

If you see any Quest spoilers on the forum, please flag it or shoot us a PM right away so we can take care of it.       

• We know it's tempting to just post random stuff on the forums to get easy points. But in order to avoid spam we ask you to please make topics or blogs with actual conversation value so we can keep the spam level to a minimum. What we're trying to say is: 

DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO COMPLETE QUESTS. YOU WILL MAKE THE FORUM GODS ANGRY AND THEY WILL LAY THEIR VENGEANCE DOWN UPON YOU. 

Thanks for reading and enjoy the new feature ^_^. 
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sounds cool, I'm still not sure how this work but I guess we'll find out.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MoonStorm: Well it will probably end with me banning hordes of people to bad i don`t get points for that XD
@Black_Rose: Should this not be locked?
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yeah, I thought about leaving it open so people post their questions, but I guess they can do so in Dave's thread. Locking. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel