The Big Quiz problem

Topic started by CrazyCanuck on July 20, 2010. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by CrazyCanuck (169 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Hey there just wondering about the trivia feature.... See I've always been horrible at trivia and when I was done answering all the questions it booted me to the leader boards and now I can't take anymore quizzes /sad face.  Is this permanent?  
Post by CapeBarnes (500 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Maybe you can wait for other people to make NEW questions? I dunno, just a though.
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@CrazyCanuck:
I had the same thing happen to me. Well, rather, it took a while for it to happen, but I still got kicked to the leaderboards. 

However, I found out a way to get to specific trivia questions for different shows/franchises (i.e. Death Note, FLCL, etc). Go to make a trivia question and pick any franchise/show/related thing you want. Then as you make the trivia question and go to put answers for it, something will come up on the left that says "Similar Questions" which will redirect you to answer trivia questions on whatever it is you selected. I consider this to be a temporary fix until the error is repaired. 

Let me know if it worked.
Post by gla55jAw (109 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Same is happening to me. I'll try your way though Wales.
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@gla55jAw:
Let me know if it does work.
Post by gla55jAw (109 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Wales said:
" @gla55jAw: Let me know if it does work. "
Yeah it worked. I'm #5! Thanks.
Post by Nymphonomicon (33 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Are you people insane? You expect 100 people to add 20 questions each to the Trivia... you actually want to add 2000 more questions to the Trivia??
Post by tainteddonut (45 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I wish we'd get more questions. Then maybe I'd be able to answer more instead of getting redirected to the leaderboards everytime.
Post by djsquelch (44 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I would really like to take the quiz again, but for some reason the link doesn't let me. I tried the suggestions above and it did not work for me. I had 8 out of 10 right consecutively and I would really like to have another chance to fulfill that quest. Is this a bug or did I really blow my chance at getting complete a quest set?

On a side note, shouldn't there be a better balance to question topics? A slew of them were about Digimon and that really screwed me over as I have never seen the series to know any of those very specific details.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Look for trivia questions on character pages, I think there are readily accessible ones on the Optimus Prime and Voltron pages for example
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel