Test Quest - Don't Publish

Topic started by PredatorPT on May 6, 2011. Last post by PredatorPT 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by PredatorPT (58 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I really don't know what to make of this. Is this quest "real" or is it just a test? If it's real, does anyone have a clue of what it is about?
Thx in advance.
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Well I assume it's a legit quest but my mind is trying to figure out what exactly shouldn't trigger.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Yeah, has anyone done this yet?
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MohsinMan99 I don't think so for two reasons. 1) The quest has been out for a week and no one has posted a thread on it unlike the others ones and B) With a quest that says 'Don't Publish' some people may assume that it was some sort of test that the moderators were trying to do but someone accidentally hit the publish button. I remember ethan did something similar where he made a 'test' blog that was blank so maybe in hindsight this is some sort of error on behalf on the WhiskeyMedia staff.

If not, the only thing I can't think of that should never trigger is to report a user for violating the site's rules and even then I don't want to flag or report someone on the off chance I'm wrong.

Post by PredatorPT (58 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I thought it was related to the error that occurs when the site can't find a certain page, but I don't know how o triger that either.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel