Someone has to do it....Volunteering

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on May 4, 2011. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I have ideas for like 20 quests sets, and since the community is really eager to get on some new quests I'd like to be able to submit them, wave my ability to get XP on the quests I submit and get this show back on the road.....

The quests I have in mind pertain to the following series, among many others....

Transformers
Sailor Moon
Cowboy Bebop
Eureka 7
Voltron

If someone from staff is willing to give me a shot on writing the next wave of AV quests please contact me and I will share all of my ideas, and hopefully appease our users clamoring for a new quest to participate in.

-ETV1
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Try to do something from Digimon as well...If there's Pokemon, there has to be Digimon somewhere..

I suggest removing Eureka 7 from those names. It's not as popular and also FMA would be a better choice...Or even Gurren Lagann...
@MohsinMan99 said:
" Try to do something from Digimon as well...If there's Pokemon, there has to be Digimon somewhere..I suggest removing Eureka 7 from those names. It's not as popular and also FMA would be a better choice...Or even Gurren Lagann... "
I have an FMA one in mind, the E7 one would just be a sub-set of a larger quest
Post by eldiax (130 posts) See mini bio Level 14
DO NOT REMOVE EUREKA 7 OR I WILL UNLEASH MY WRATH UPON YOU.

Anyway, that's a great idea, it would definitely help to have more quests to do! Quest-wise, I believe Anime Vice has the smallest number of quests out of all the Whiskey sites, so definitely a good idea.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@EganTheVile1
I support the idea of more Quests, the community is in need of some like you already stated.
Post by sickVisionz (4,220 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@EganTheVile1: PM Danielm or Ethan about it.

If they say that they'd be willing to hear your ideas, you'd basically format a PM like this:

Title of Quest

Title of Subsection

Description of subsection in one or two sentences

• Link to wiki article
@sickVisionz: Will do man, I already sent the PM and if they agree to hear me out I'll format it just like you said.
I think many of us are hungry to quest again, and if my role is generating new quests, I'd be happy with that.
Have some possible good news Ethan was receptive to new quest ideas.... Although I also have the reason for lack of new ones on AV... A low rate of completion for pre-existing ones... So get to questing AV! Anyways the first two sets I submitted center around Transformers and Voltron, if they get used I may submit some others.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel