Quest System Has Been Refactored

Topic started by coonce on Aug. 12, 2010. Last post by Kurohige 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by coonce (151 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
We just rewrote a large portion of our Quest code and deployed it this afternoon.  

These changes should fix a number of bugs within the Quest System (such as the 1984 Quest not unlocking properly) and will give us a lot more flexibility moving forward with the system in general.  

We took the past few weeks off of making more quests to get these changes in -- so expect some newer Quest Sets coming in the following weeks.  

And please @reply me in this thread if you notice any bugs with the changes we have made.    
Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Good stuff.  Here's hoping the Wiki can get a similar super bug fix.  It's in a very janky state right now.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@coonce:  Is the '' Gotta Quest Them All!'' bug fixed? people had trouble finding that page and now i can even find it!.
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@coonce:
Ya what Kelleth is saying is correct, I have all but one page of the wiki left to visit for Gotta Quest Them All and I know what the final answer is but unfortunately it got associated with a dupe page, which can't be found anymore via the search function.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 25
@coonce:   
I  noticed this weird little bug recently. I haven't done anything at this point. Though, I think a newer user had added me.
I just thought it odd that it says 0 of 11 steps completed.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Need help with the monster mash quest, the digimon page is not activating.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel