Now That The Quest Is Done

Topic started by Kelleth on May 2, 2010. Last post by Lan 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Now that i moved 100 threads waaaaay back in the last pages of the forums, Certain pages me think about what happened this last year and few months.

And some funny things came back to me.
  • Lots of good users are not on-line any more but many more are still online
  • Us moderators missed a lot of spammers and advertisers.
  • Lord_Haseo`s tidal wave of thread blogs and how much Little_Sparrow HATED THEM!!
  • How i laughed at every time RR edited a spam bots post before she locked the thread (seriously i miss that it was funny :P)
  • There are ALLOT of good threads that have been ignored and set aside to collect dust. 
  • How little threads i actually posted
  • That Morita_Shunsuke actually posted the perfect AV for me months before i even got Mod-ship on my Devilly account XD (thank you)
  • Sinister_Noob`s short spamming period and only  fail lol

I think many people are probably gonna be p!ssed at me for moving their old threads and thereby sending lots stupid unnecessary pm`s to them!! Sorry!!! XD
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth:  

I'm not pissed, I thought it was hilarious, and kinda random, but I'm back so not all of us old users have left, I think we'll see more people joining over the summer.
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I remember that thread made by Sinister_Noob. That was utterly pointless.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I remember nothing from that time.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
  •  How i laughed at every time RR edited a spam bots post before she locked the thread (seriously i miss that it was funny :P) 
Ahh. <3 Those were fun. It seems spam bots aren't rampant anymore (how unfortunate hahaha).
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth: I saw a bunch really good battle threads one the back pages of the site that had few responces to them.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Oh god i remember Haseos tidal wave of spam lol. 

By the way, you mods should probably check through the pages of concept pages, found some rather interesting things :p
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Chengy:  I`ll leave that up to the moderators who didn`t finish the thread moving quest :P
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I am one of the many people whose thread you moved and pissed off! :P   I'm not in any hurry to get the thread moving quest. I'm more eager to work on that tactical nuke wiki quest. I wouldn't necessarily move all specific anime threads into their specific forums because they tend to get lost or not noticed as opposed to being a more visible thread like anime or general discussion. That being said, I post a lot more on the forums now than before.   

@RedRoses: There's still plenty spam bots. :) 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel