New Quest Set: Ill Communication

Topic started by coonce on Sept. 28, 2010. Last post by djsquelch 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by coonce (151 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Just launched a new Quest Set: Ill Communication for you guys.  Good luck :)  

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
-_- i'll say it now... NO SPAMMING TO GET A @REPLY!!!
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I second that:)
Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
this is the perfect quest set for anime vice what with the high proportion of mods to regular users and all.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,813 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Nicely done, Coonce! Anyway, good luck to all (especially whomever claims 1st place for this set legitimately)!
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@coonce: 
 Hey Coonce I know this is slightly off-topic but is the "Gotta Quest 'Em All" quest set ever going to be fixed? The current page for one of the steps to finish "Monster Mash" is associated with a duplicate page which has since been removed from search. (and I'm guessing the whole database)  So it has become impossible to find making it so that currently that quest cannot be finished.

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Yeah quests!             :)
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Better get my inbox ready...
Staff
@Konanda said:
"

@coonce: 
 Hey Coonce I know this is slightly off-topic but is the "Gotta Quest 'Em All" quest set ever going to be fixed? The current page for one of the steps to finish "Monster Mash" is associated with a duplicate page which has since been removed from search. (and I'm guessing the whole database)  So it has become impossible to find making it so that currently that quest cannot be finished.

"
Yes, I verify that this is broken and I'll see what I can do to fix it....
@coonce:  What about the mysterious Death Note pic?;P
Staff
@Konanda said:
"

@coonce: 

"
Ok - this is an edge case, so all you have to do to finish this quest is visit the Genki Sakura character page.
@Sonata said:
" @coonce:  What about the mysterious Death Note pic?;P "
Sorry for quoting, but I'm wondering about this as well. I'm beginning to wonder if it got deleted, and if it did it might affect the quest, right?
Staff
@Bigheart711 said:

" @Sonata said:

Sorry for quoting, but I'm wondering about this as well. I'm beginning to wonder if it got deleted, and if it did it might affect the quest, right? "
Look if you want to! 

http://www.animevice.com/profile/juuhachi/all-images/84-137551/b0119808_22493234/83-131745/
@coonce said:
" @Bigheart711 said:

" @Sonata said:

Sorry for quoting, but I'm wondering about this as well. I'm beginning to wonder if it got deleted, and if it did it might affect the quest, right? "
Look if you want to!  http://www.animevice.com/profile/juuhachi/all-images/84-137551/b0119808_22493234/83-131745/ "
LOL thats awesome I could have sworn I went to that pic beforeXD
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@coonce:  Bu..but it was Digimon not Monster Rancher lol
@Bigheart711 said:
" ... I'm beginning to wonder if it got deleted... "
*Whew!* Close one!
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@coonce:
Thanks Coonce. ^_^
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
How bout some "quotations" my way? :)
Post by Darth Paul (32 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@coonce said:
" @Konanda said:
"

@coonce: 

"
Ok - this is an edge case, so all you have to do to finish this quest is visit the Genki Sakura character page. "
Well, that was awesome and unexpected! Thanks! :-D
Holy Aya Hoshino on heels! I got 3rd place! I must be the very 1st non-Mod/Staffer to get this!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel