New Quest Set: "Gotta Quest 'Em All"

Topic started by coonce on July 13, 2010. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Got everything but the similar franchise that does not have the initials MR... Thought Digimon for sure but apparently not 
BTW for Ye Be Judged, this is about who Oak gave a pokedex to, so just go to pokedex and see what characters are associated :D
Post by vergilius (147 posts) See mini bio Level 13
How does one go about finding a dupe page?  I clicked on all the series that searching "dupe" and "delete" brought up in the search box, to no avail.  A bit frustrated because the answer is pretty obvious.
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@sickVisionz: on the electric one,is it one of the seasons?I hit franchise and that wasnt it.
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@EganTheVile1 said:
"Got everything but the similar franchise that does not have the initials MR... Thought Digimon for sure but apparently not BTW for Ye Be Judged, this is about who Oak gave a pokedex to, so just go to pokedex and see what characters are associated :D "

It is the thing is though there was a duplicate page for it as well and that is the page that the quest was associated with however the duplicate page is no longer searchable. So as a result the quest is incompletable until someone on the whiskey media side reassociates the quest with the actual page and not the duplicate.
Post by Darth Paul (32 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Konanda said:
" @EganTheVile1 said:
"Got everything but the similar franchise that does not have the initials MR... Thought Digimon for sure but apparently not BTW for Ye Be Judged, this is about who Oak gave a pokedex to, so just go to pokedex and see what characters are associated :D "
It is the thing is though there was a duplicate page for it as well and that is the page that the quest was associated with however the duplicate page is no longer searchable. So as a result the quest is incompletable until someone on the whiskey media side reassociates the quest with the actual page and not the duplicate. "

Someone hurry up and fix this please. I'd like to finish this quest, and so would a lot of others.
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@darth_paul said:
" @Konanda said:
" @EganTheVile1 said:
"Got everything but the similar franchise that does not have the initials MR... Thought Digimon for sure but apparently not BTW for Ye Be Judged, this is about who Oak gave a pokedex to, so just go to pokedex and see what characters are associated :D "
It is the thing is though there was a duplicate page for it as well and that is the page that the quest was associated with however the duplicate page is no longer searchable. So as a result the quest is incompletable until someone on the whiskey media side reassociates the quest with the actual page and not the duplicate. "
Someone hurry up and fix this please. I'd like to finish this quest, and so would a lot of others. "

Yep Whiskey Media seems to be able to do a good job of ignoring Animevice. It's kind of depressing. :(
Post by Darth Paul (32 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Hey everyone update! Check out the "Ill Communication" tread for the new quick fix for this one!
Post by Driveshaft (2 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Monster Mash is confusing...
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
the quest has been fixed.hint.its a person from the first part of the monster mash series.
Post by djsquelch (44 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Rexic:  This has to be the most crucial clue within this thread, considering how many went insane over the Monster Mash quest. Thank you.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
isnt this quest now impossible to finish since the dupe page one of the answers was linked to is now gone?
Post by Bigheart711 (3,775 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@EganTheVile1 said:
isnt this quest now impossible to finish since the dupe page one of the answers was linked to is now gone?
I guess so. The same thing happened to Screened's "A Long Time Ago..." Quest Set after a dupe page that was a quest trigger got deleted. :(
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Bigheart711: nm got it go to the III communication quest thread they give the link
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel