New Quest Set: "Gotta Quest 'Em All"

Topic started by coonce on July 13, 2010. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@D34dM4n:  It was a pleasure to help XD (gave me an excuse to post that picture lol)
Post by Bigheart711 (3,710 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I only need #6 of Ye Be Judged and Both of Monster Mash. 

EDIT: Never mind! I only need #1 of Monster Mash now.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sonata: It was on during the same time fox aired a show that started with a D also the page was linked to a dupe by accident. The other show features a creature named after a Japanese desert.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Obsidian609: I got the answer earlier today, but thanks though:)
Post by Bigheart711 (3,710 posts) See mini bio Level 21

#31! Set Complete! I oughta be ashamed of myself for forgetting about that person!
Post by choujin1 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Got it! Woohoo!

It can be tough doing these quests for shows you've never seen.
Post by SamJaz (11,901 posts) See mini bio Level 19
FINALLY got the second Monster mash. Personally, I kinda felt it cheating since it was actually the first one that came to mind. The other one came shortly after, because it was awesome.  Now I've got the entire quest done FINALLY.
Post by Count_Zero (344 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As advice to those who are stuck on Ye Be Judged - you may be missing characters from Pokemon Advance. Check the list of characters here or on Wikipedia for more information on possible candidates.
Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@choujin1: A lot of it is made way harder when the Wiki isn't quite as good as it should be and entries aren't linked where they should be,
Post by SamJaz (11,901 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@sickVisionz: 
Aye, but that's what makes it a challenge. I'm hoping everyone else can manage it in time so I get my thousand points.
Post by MrSparkle79 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I've tried every color/gem in the Pokemon universe and still haven't come up with Judged 5!
@MrSparkle79:  Don't forget that it two universes not just the one your thinking of!!
Post by sergio (84 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Can anyone help me please  with the monster mash and thank you
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Obsidian609 said:
" @Sonata: It was on during the same time fox aired a show that started with a D also the page was linked to a dupe by accident. The other show features a creature named after a Japanese desert. "

Is it ever going to get linked to the original page? Since I can't find the dupe for that series that begins with a D and features virtual creatures (unless that is not the answer) that also evolve and going to the real page for it doesn't complete the quest.
@Konanda:  NEVER!!!! Seriously i pm'd both Danielm and Ethan and i'm pretty sure this is never going to get fixed :P

Good luck finding the dupe.
Post by D34dM4n (51 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Tentacruel
Post by CarpeDeezNuts (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6
  Breakthrough
Post by Mutant_God (206 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I cannot find the dupe
Post by wcronusw (10 posts) See mini bio Level 13
That monster mash is a pain.
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Can someone notify me when the link is fixed so I don't waste my time dupe hunting.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel