New Quest Set: "Gotta Quest 'Em All"

Topic started by coonce on July 13, 2010. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@hitsusatsu11: Not Kelleth but... 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@asian_pride: Thx, finished now. 
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I can't wrap my head around Monster Mash at all. I'm I thinking too hard? I got the others fairly easy.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sickVisionz: Thnx. 

Huh I finished 4th, thought I'd be lower.
Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Finally got it.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
None of the hints in this thread are helping me for Monster Mash at all.  Does anyone have other hints they can give me?
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'm so far out of Pokemon that this quest sucks. Also, I didn't even know there was a new one because it didn't show up on the New page!

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Just got it.      :P

#6 to finish.
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
#7 to complete. Could have gotten it earlier if not for the blunder.
Post by D34dM4n (51 posts) See mini bio Level 17
anyone have hints for Ye Be Judged 8 and both for Monster Mash? i havent really been involved in ANYTHING Pokemon manga/anime related since the 90's
Post by choujin1 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I need a hint for Ye Be Judged #6. I've never watched the show.

I'm also stumped on Monster Mash #2. It doesn't appear to be any iteration of what I thought it was.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@D34dM4n: @choujin1 said:
" I need a hint for Ye Be Judged #6. I've never watched the show.  I'm also stumped on Monster Mash #2. It doesn't appear to be any iteration of what I thought it was. "
It its exactly what you guys think it its. but due to some poor linking everybody is confused!!
@Kelleth said:
"Monster Mash hint: one of the options was accidentally linked to a dupe!!"
If you can't this hint go make yourself a ''dumb ass'' hat and go face a corner :P

As for ''ye be judged'' all i can say that it isn't just one media and its in order.
Post by vegeto247 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Need help with Ye Be Judged and Monster Mash.

Here's what I have. If you haven't finished I suggest you don't look at this spoiler.
@vegeto247:  the spoiler was not needed anyway because it is forbidden to post the answers on the forums!! .
Next time you do it again, i'll make sure that you won't be posting on the forums any more.

As for the hints, is reading previous posts in this thread to intelligent for you people or what? this is like what? the 15th person asking for hints that might already be posted on the forums?
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL I just saw this quest  just need four more answers.
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Alright I just need the second one to Monster Mash, something tells me I should know it lol
Post by vegeto247 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kelleth:  Some of these hints are worthless, to be honest.
@Kelleth: alright, dumb-ass hat is on and i'm the corner. anymore hints? just need monster mash now
@D34dM4n: @vegeto247:  *facepalm* i don't think you guys even read the hint!! Is not even a hint i'm practically telling you guy the answer!!! its basically your own answer +
 !!!!!
 !!!!!
Its only one try away!!
 Because your even more annoying than that yellow piece of shit and its pink rat!
 Because your even more annoying than that yellow piece of shit and its pink rat!
And if you guys never saw those two epic series i pity you :P
@Sonata: Basically the above.
@Kelleth: wow, i deserve the dumb-ass hat. i thought it was something entirely different. thnx for the hints and putting up with my BS on that one. 21st to finish
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel