Lend Me Your Ears: Soooo Blog Forum posts don`t count?

Topic started by Kelleth on April 23, 2010. Last post by Konanda 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I find it weird that Blog posts that have been attached to the forum don`t count, Because they are technically forum topics right?

Opinions on this?
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well Dear Diary is for making a blog so yes. What I get from Lend Me Your Ears is like many of the generic quests that are the same here as well as on GiantBomb and ComicVine they are designed to introduce the user to a section of the site that they may have otherwise never noticed or just ignored so the purpose of that quest is to direct the user to the forums directly instead of by something like a blog.

Post by Conuiron (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8
what does the into the fog quest mean? I can't figure that one out....
Post by Whiskeyjack (111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Into the Fog reads: " As far as conversation goes, this forum has nothing to do with the site. Start a topic there to complete this quest."
Find the forum section that isn't  related to anime and manga. Start a new topic thread there.
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Whiskeyjack said:

"Into the Fog reads: " As far as conversation goes, this forum has nothing to do with the site. Start a topic there to complete this quest." Find the forum section that isn't  related to anime and manga. Start a new topic thread there. "

Well anime, manga and site maintenance or reporting.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel