Hints - Star of the Show

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on June 22, 2010. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Nymphonomicon: is he from either of those?or is it a flea?a flea who is a companion of a certain silver haired half demon?
Post by Darth Paul (32 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Can't figure out Talking #1 & 2. (Never mind. I finished this @ #63. A bit difficult for me since I haven't heard of half of these.)
Post by Bestostero (24 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Can someone give me some more hints for 
I Don't Like You, But I Like You.  #2?

I looked through the whole thread and still can't figure it out.
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xhavoc86:  One of them is a straight-A student with a mysterious new notebook. The series he stars in started life as a manga serialised in Shonen Jump.

The other can force others to do his bidding simply by looking into their eyes; he also occasionally likes to pilot mechs, and he wears a mask that covers his whole face. The anime he appears in is an original series created by Sunrise.

Feel free to @ reply to me if those were a bit too cryptic. Admittedly if you've not heard of them they might sound obscure.
Post by Bestostero (24 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Godot:  Thanks for the hints, I knew I had it, and I actually did, but for some reason the quest didn't update, but the site is laggy so i think thats why.  But your hints definitely confirmed what i thought and i kept refreshing and got it lol
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xhavoc86:  Heh, good to hear it :D
Post by Flawfull (1 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I would really appreciate some help with Exorcise #1 and #2. Can anybody give some hints? :)
Post by takashichea (11,883 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Flawfull:

You have to check the Shonen characters and their demon. All of them but one is from Viz Media books. The other guy is from Yen Press.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel