Help out the person above you (If he/she needs help) w/ Quests

Topic started by UnHoLy_CruSadE on June 16, 2011. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hi! I got the idea since I'm sure there's a lot of newcomers here who may not know exactly the proceeduer of completing quests. If you feel like posting something that's difficult for you to finish, and need advice, feel free to ask away, and hopefully, someone with experience (or a mod) will drop by to help you out! Have fun!

Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Okay! So without any further adieu, I present to you the first question, and the current quest question on my mind.... 

Quest: Lovesick Chats 

Question: How do I find the 'Stories' referred in the quest? I tried commenting on a Blog entry, but nothing happened o_o Where exactly can I find these mentioned 'Stories' on the site? Replies would be greatly appreciated (even if it's telling me to go diiiie somewhere bahaha)
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@UnHoLy_CruSadE 
You're right about it being replying to something. Just you're off on the what. Think about what stories could apply to. To give a hint, look at the purple bar at the top of the screen. One of those tabs can help. 
Post by bleach_101 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 12
did any one finish the All in the Family quest 
Post by autistickitty (6 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bleach_101: I did!

Check out the pages of the characters related to Goku.

Post by takashichea (10,599 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@autistickitty:

Oh, this thread. Don't worry, I'll help her long ago. Here is her quest page where she completed it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel