God of Manga quest set

Topic started by Wraith on April 21, 2010. Last post by Darth Paul 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Wraith said:
" I finally got the second muse one by looking through the concept pages. Its a form of japanese art during the 17th and 20th century "
Really? Doing that i could only find pages and pages of sexually related content lmao. Any more hints ? :p
Post by Wraith (149 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Chengy:  I can be more specific and say the art involves wood block prints, thats the best I can do in terms of hints
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Wraith:  you know i thought i tried all of them in that series before, but i guess not. got it thanks

is there anywhere i can go to find the movies.  like a website that would list something or anything.  i'm at a total loss.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Finally got the second muse and finished the God Of Manga quest set :P 

ND
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Wraith said:
"I finally got the second muse one by looking through the concept pages. Its a form of japanese art during the 17th and 20th century"

Got it as soon as you said that. Big thanks and with that I finish in at #12.
Post by Burntlettuce (155 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I don't really understand the hint for number 3 of Muses, the " creepy crawlers"
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@jlanzer said:
"@Wraith:  you know i thought i tried all of them in that series before, but i guess not. got it thanks  is there anywhere i can go to find the movies.  like a website that would list something or anything.  i'm at a total loss. "

The movies are fairly recent ones. (They are adapted from older franchises of course) So you can ignore any live action movie of one of his properties that didn't come out in the last decade. Also you have to go to the movie page not the franchise or series.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Burntlettuce: There's a manga and anime series that is based off these creepy crawlies with the same name as the muse.

I figured out everything and am now at number 13 of that quest set.
Well I can honestly say I am no closer to figuring this out, not sure if I am looking for a person, anime or manga. Going to have to go to bed before I end up breaking my computer...
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Wraith:

Wahay finally found the last answer, thanks
Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Finally got the last piece for the muse. Quest set complete. Thanks Wraith for the clue. Knew right away what it was.
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Got the God of Manga set complete just now as well.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Finally got them all as well tough quest lolXD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata: yep yep got the godof manga, damn thing wasn't ref in anywhere
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,640 posts) See mini bio Level 25
I finally completed this whole task. The disciples was the hardest, because #2 wasn't even mentioned on his profile.
We talked about the first Muse in my Theatre class yesterday. Random I know, but it was still cool because I was like "Hey I know what that is".
Post by rocketbomber (226 posts) See mini bio Level 9
re: Muses -  Yes, in fact, using wikipedia is cheating.  If you resort to wikipedia you are a cheater.  I am in no way advocating you use wikipedia and the fact that I've now mentioned wikipedia 4 times  should not be construed as a suggestion that you go read Tezuka's wikipedia (5 times!) entry. 

Wiki only gives you one of the three muses, though.  

The second relates to art.  Japanese art.  Pre-WWII Japanese Art.  Pre WWII Japanese Art than influenced manga -- duder, all this is in hints already given in the quest, I can't make it easier for you. 

The third muse... well... it could be called a 'concept' more than an extant art form.  To all but give it to you

Post by Frostalicious (44 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Completing the Gateways and Genres quest helped my searching skills for this one. Got it done a lot quicker than I thought I would. Thanks to all the people giving good clues.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Can I get any other hint for the second desciple?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel