gateways and genres hints

Topic started by D34dM4n on April 21, 2010. Last post by Neverpraying 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by D34dM4n (51 posts) See mini bio Level 17
im struggling with #4 of Back to Basics, the Moe and the Romantic ones. any help would be really appreciated.
Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I need some hints with those too, as I only need one for each quest.
Post by Count_Zero (344 posts) See mini bio Level 20
#4 for covering the basics was turned into a live-action movie recently.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@D34dM4n:  hey you Sailor!!

Yeah i got nothing either the first ones of the back to basics was easy but i still need two anyone got those clues
@Kelleth said:
" @D34dM4n:  hey you Sailor!!  Yeah i got nothing either the first ones of the back to basics was easy but i still need two anyone got those clues "
Like #4, it was also recently turned into a live-action film recently, starring Chow Yun-Fat & James Marsters.
@Count_Zero:  I`m gonna tell you now the numbers aren`t in a fixed position your number 4 is my number 2!!
@Kelleth: You're kidding!? Then how are we supposed to help each other out in this. That was part of the fun when Giant Bomb rolled this out in the first place.

EDIT: Alright then, I'll give hints for all of them, since I've got them all now, and you'll just know which ones you have and which ones you don't. Numbers are the ones I have.
@Count_Zero:  I guess using logic like my greeting to d34dm4n it only needs a little bit of brain power to figure out what i really meant
@Kelleth: True. I also like my little solution I did too, after I edited my post. Actually, come to think about it, more quest threads need to do that - whenever someone finds all the items in a quest, they should do a post with a list for hints for each item. People will know which ones they've done from the hints, and get a clue to get them to the ones they're missing. It's cunning, like a weasel whose been made Professor of Cunning at Harvard.

EDIT: Now, I'm totally stuck on the romance and moe ones. If someone could just give me creators or something, that could help me down the right path
Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Thanks for the hint on #4.
Post by D34dM4n (51 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Count_Zero:  thnx man, finally got 4, now just need moe and romantic ones
Yeah, I probably should have spoiler guarded my hint list. Thanks for making the change for me, whoever did so.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@asian_pride said:
" Thanks for the hint on #4. "
@Count_Zero:  Yeah, seconded... it was like getting hit by a meteor. I dunno why 4 took me so long. Good clue too.
Post by metalsnakezero (680 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Thank you for the hint for #4 
God, I remember watching that show so many times.
@Count_Zero:  Sorry for editing you post but it was more spoilerish then hints so i put a spoiler tag on it :)
plus they give me points for every time i edit other people`s posts! its like giving a dog a present for every time he violates the chair XD
@Kelleth: True, but I'm not good a being clever and witty and obtuse with my hints. I'd be a terrible wizard.
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL something tells me I'm going to be angry when I find out what #4 isXD
@Sonata:  hint: imma power up AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
20 minutes later.....Next time on....
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth said:
" @Sonata:  hint: imma power up AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
20 minutes later.....Next time on.... "
LOL that was the first one I got XD

Its a different #4 I got:)
@Sonata: gogogogo then? it has a sucky spin-off made by company that`s airing it on Nick whilst pissing of the original fans :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel