DANGEROUS POKEMON....??????????...HELP!!!!

Topic started by Kyon09 on Aug. 13, 2010. Last post by Brony506 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Kyon09 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 13
HELP ME!!!!
please help me!!!!
waaaaah!!!!!? X3
 Child safety laws be damned, these two Pokemon contemporaries also featured young kids taming dangerous monsters.????
please help me.....
Post by CapeBarnes (500 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Let me know if these hints are too little or too much.
Post by wcronusw (10 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Is it Alex Kelly in Webster?
Post by wcronusw (10 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Another hint: The only thing I know is one has a monster with one eyball and is yellow.
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@wcronusw: sorry no.Its Alex Karris in webster.but did you have fun?
Post by hamstar138 (17 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@CapeBarnes said:

"  

"
 i'm clue less on one but i know of the yellow and the one eyeball.     
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
WTF is this even about i dont understand the topic ?_?
Post by CapeBarnes (500 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@hamstar138 said:
" @CapeBarnes said:

"  

"
 i'm clue less on one but i know of the yellow and the one eyeball.      "
I'll try one more time, then I give up. 

Other than that, I got nothing.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Post by Digifiend (29 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Huh? I got the eyeball one, but looked up the other one... doesn't give me it. It should be the franchise page, right? Apparently not. This clue should show that I'm on the right track.
Post by hamstar138 (17 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@digifiend said:
" Huh? I got the eyeball one, but looked up the other one... doesn't give me it. It should be the franchise page, right? Apparently not. This clue should show that I'm on the right track.
"
That is what i thought but i got nothing! That is why i came back to the thread and was like "if it isn't that then i have no clue"
Post by Neverpraying (18 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Still stuck on the second one. 
I tried every
show and nothing.
Post by Aarionf (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16
i'm stucked on the final quest of gotta quest them all. i think some users may have the answer. i say we find a user who solved the quest and tell them who are the 2 pokemon or 2 pokemon characters.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Aarionf said:

i'm stucked on the final quest of gotta quest them all. i think some users may have the answer. i say we find a user who solved the quest and tell them who are the 2 pokemon or 2 pokemon characters.

Sorry, but we don't just give out answers here. We give hints.

Post by Aarionf (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@CapeBarnes: so the 1st one is a playstation game. which type of playstation game, the ones from the 1st playstation,the ones from the playstation game,or the ones from the playstation 3?
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

You can not spoil this one, the intended answer due to a mishap was deleted. and yes it was supposed to have been Digimon... That said a link to the redirected answer exists somewhere on the forums, I think the New Quest Set: Gotta Quest Em All topic has the link somewhere

EDIT: It's been awhile since I tracked it down, but it was an acknowledged staff mistake where the answer was linked to a soon deleted dupe page, it is now either linked to a male Digimon protagonist's page, or a male protagonist from the second series page, cant remember.

Post by Brony506 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Does anyone know which Digimon series I can find #2, Because I just checked every page on the first and second series and got nothing.

Edit: Nevermind.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel