Your Favorite Self Trained Pokemon.

Topic started by Devilly on April 12, 2009. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Spanning from the first Red and Green to Platinum which one of ALL the Pokemon you ever owned and trained is your favourite and why? more then one entry is allowed.

Mine would be either Turtoise!! - Blastoise from my old Red game or Dugtrouble!! - Dugtrio also from Pokemon Red both where very reliable and strong. They also have my most favorite moves like dig and Hydropump and helped me out alot on Pokemon Gold so much so that on later games(even Platinum) i always try to get a Squirtle and a Diglett and rename them like my old ones i always seem to have those two on my team and probably will continue doing so for many Pokemon games to come.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I never liked giving my Pokemon nicknames but I did think my Jolteon was pretty cool in the GBA generation of games. But I think Jolteon is just pretty cool in general I guess. I like Mewtwo aswell cause he is mad powerful :D Oh and Lugia! Yeah, Lugia's cool.
Post by Roronoa_Sakamoto (421 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Mine would be my Infernape(can't remember name) and Lucario(Name him Blaze, or Blazer :P).
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
My Blastoise was awesome  I taught him the Earthquake technique and he would destroy electric, and poison Pokemon so quicklyXD
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I named my Charmander FIRE DUDE. Well that was back when the original red version came out.

Obviously, I am highly original. He is my pride and joy though <3
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
My Garchomp named Nibbles. I  usually don't bother naming my Pokemon, but for some reason I named him. Having been somewhat of a Dragon-type connoisseur since childhood (let's face it, dragons are COOL) I was excited at being able to make an all-Dragon team. The fact that many of them have very high stats helps too, but I'd do it regardless. Nibbles is fast and relatively powerful, despite the fact that his trait reduces his Attack power, and the STAB bonus on Earthquake made for lots of fun, at least until my friend taught a bunch of his Pokemon Avalanche. Still, I will always adore Nibbles, regardless of his habit of being buried alive by snow.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
From Red. it has to be My Charmander i raised it to lv 87 all by my self

Silver. My typlosion it was my first Pokemon i ever got to lv 100

diamond: My Infernape

fire red: it's my charizard it's still my storngest pokemon.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I wanna add Kyory - Kyogre and Blazy - Blaziken to that list both are from my sister`s game but i kinda adopted them into my team and trained them both to lv 100. I still use them just now i used them to win the pokemon league in Platinum and i also wanna add that Blazy has 23 ribbons and Kyory has 12 if that aint a record i dont know what is :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel