Who is the strongest character that MissingNo. can beat?

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on Aug. 7, 2012. Last post by Samimista 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Any character from any series, if someone doesn't know who MissingNo. is, it's a severely glitchy pokemon. To give it feats, let's look at what it does as if it were in the manga and it's effects happen there.

Have fun, and sorry if this is a bad thread :( I really wanted to do this XD

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

tenchi, celestials, gogeta ssj4

Normal tenchi or even kami XD?

Post by Dream (8,309 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
There's nothing to really judge with Missingno. It's featless since it's just a video game glitch.

That's why I suggested that since the manga has the closest thing we have to through the player character's eyes, we should think 'What would they think of it's destructive capability'? I think that Missingno, by that logic, would perhaps be at least a universe destroyer, if it can cause your game to freeze, then through the player's eyes, destroys everything in that universe (that is, the game).

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz said:

That's why I suggested that since the manga has the closest thing we have to through the player character's eyes, we should think 'What would they think of it's destructive capability'? I think that Missingno, by that logic, would perhaps be at least a universe destroyer, if it can cause your game to freeze, then through the player's eyes, destroys everything in that universe (that is, the game).

Thing is, we cant know how it works outside of its own game so claiming that it would be a universe buster in any universe is a baseless claim

Post by Dream (8,309 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@TheBlackDragonz: Only if you wanted to make a fanfic about it. Nintendo even acknowledges that Missingno isn't meant to be part of the game story because of its "unique" origins.

Ah, ok. I was hoping it would be able to do other things, but ok. Thanks for telling me ^.^

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheBlackDragonz:

You could use the Entity from Atop The Fourth Wall LOL!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Me by shutting down my game boy before he destroys my data...

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:

Darn beat me to it, I was gonna say that:P
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Darn beat me to it, I was gonna say that:P

HAHA :P

Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bad to say that I've never tried this glitch before? Anyways, there's probably not a definite answer to this as it's just a glitch.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel