What new pokemon would you like to see?

Topic started by Organicalistic_ on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by MohsinMan99 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I would like to see a new type of pokemon, ones different from these.

Do you see what I see? Pokemon are becoming less animal like and more metallic and fake and droid like. 
We need better legendaries, we need some hybrid animal like pokemon, we need more realistic pokemon. What do you think, what type of pokemon do you want to see?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
 We have Sun Wukong

We have Pigsy

But no Sandy or Tripitaka :(

INCOMPLETE!!
Post by AK_the_Twilight (33 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Look, Pokemon games are great, but they really need to step up the creativity with these guys. And not just legendary Pokemon, but ALL Pokemon. I understand that coming up with 100 new Pokemon every 3-4 years is difficult, but come on.

My favorites would probably be the R/S/E era, mostly because they mixed up the types a bit more. Shiftry is easily one of the coolest, in my opinion.

But I agree. The legendaries are slipping. Something more focused on nature would be great.
@AK_the_Twilight: glad we agree, seriously what is up with a lot of the new ones, there is a coffin with arms, a crab with a cube of sandstone as a shell,a knight, a floating blob,  i mean what the hell, and as far as the games go I am really bummed that seasons for certain pokemon are going to  be introduced, I ended up completing the pokedex in the first two games, but seasons, this game better be a year or  8765 hours long.
@organicalistic_:  Actually you can change the date on your ds, turn on the game, visit the season and then easily change it again.
This is how i completed my game XD
@Kelleth: hmm, i hope it is that simple
@organicalistic_:  Its is a fairly easy task. But I advice you to look up which seasons apply to which months @Serebii
@Kelleth: wait, you have pokemon black or white already?
@organicalistic_:  I downloaded the rom to try it out and deleted like 3 months ago, I'm buying still going to but both the games however.
@Kelleth: isn't that illegal? and in a situation like that is it considered game piracy?
@organicalistic_:  Pretty much but like i said before i deleted the game and i'm gonna buy the game again and start anew. 
Again with the Pokabu which is the best choice this time around XD
@organicalistic_:  I even made one blog about it 
http://www.animevice.com/profile/kelleth/im-doing-quite-well-in-bw/107-5030/
@Kelleth: which one do you think is the best starter?

@Kelleth:
I'll check it out
@organicalistic_:  I think i already said that in my previous post :)
@Kelleth: have you tried them all, and is it the hardest or easiest??
@organicalistic_:  I tried them all. its not the easiest but it the most fun
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: why is it more fun?

Surely playing the SMUG lizard is funnier?
@cfatalis:  One makes it to easy the other to hard. I just choose the one in the middle XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: i don't exactly care about the hardness of the game, nearly every starter is as bad looking as the next , i am going to either over grind the water, over grind the pig, or just eat whatever misery the game throw at me when i uses smugleaf
Post by JackBbz (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel