VIDEO: POKEMON CONQUEST Trailer From E3

Topic started by No_name_here on June 6, 2012. Last post by Halberdierv2 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by No_name_here (854 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff

Somehow, I didn’t actually come across this game while was trolling the many moodily-lit aisles of E3. Actually, to be perfectly honest, I was too busy busting heads in TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 and, alternatively, STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN on the PS VITA Link-Up.

The latter’s worth bringing up, actually, since this game looks to be something like POKEMON’s own sort of “X” crossover - - throwing the hordes of Pocket Monsters into the magical (yet strategic) realm of the NOBUNGA’S AMBITION RPG series.

Go on and give the trailer a peep below…

As relayed by ANN, the gameplay conceit partners over 200 Pokemon up with individual warlords in a fantasy dynastic feud. In other words, it makes manifest the wishes of countless fan fiction writers wanting to see Pikachu rolling around in the business of the ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS.

The game’s been out on the Nintendo DS in Japan since March, but it’ll be coming stateside later this year, presumably. Nico Nico Manga’s putting out a six-part comics tie in to satiate salivating fans’ interest in the meantime.

Did this make anybody else smirk the way it made me smirk?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Huh, this interesting. I think I'll buy a copy when it come out. Also WTF why is Mewtwo in the game? They didn't have the tech to make Mewtwo back then

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight said:

Huh, this interesting. I think I'll buy a copy when it come out. Also WTF why is Mewtwo in the game? They didn't have the tech to make Mewtwo back then

Unless he went back in time..???

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I'm still a sucker for pokemon games. A few of the spinoffs are surprisingly decent and this looks like it could be too.
Mystery Dungeon Darkness and Time is probably my favourite so far.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

am just waiting for B/W 2...

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'll try it if I can. this looked interesting to me since it was announced in Japan.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel