Some More New Pokemon Revealed

Topic started by Kelleth on June 12, 2010. Last post by Destinyheroknight 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yeah this ain't exactly going to be a long blog with me describing all the new Pokemon because i'm pretty sure either Tom or GodLen got that covered. 

But i am going to say that i <3 some of these Pokemon!! We finally get a Pidgeon Pokemon!! and not just by name!!! I also like the Chinchilla Pokemon its damn cute!! ^^ and that Crocodile is also awesome too!! but now we have both Hippo's and Crocodiles in the desert. :P Last and least that damn weird fire Yeti thing, I think its kinda cool it reminds me of Muku Muku from Harvest Moon DS :) Some of these Pokemon make me interested in their evolutions, Its a given that they might be lame but these Pokémon kinda gives me hope ^^
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,296 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Meeeeeh, I dunno. I do agree the chinchilla one looks cute though. I like the little zebra thing and the crocodile looks alright, but I'm not sure about the others.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
that gorrila thing look like a spectrobes......

zekram is awesome though
I did not want to mention the Pokemon i did not care for, but i still wanna add that the pink thing is supposable a pig and dream eating Pokemon, this makes me think its a baby form for Drowzee which does explain the weird trunk-like mouth.
@Kelleth: a Baku? (dream eating tapir)
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I want to catch the Eletric/Dragon because he look cool  

@cfatalis: Yes that thing. WoW!! we finally get a hot non-anime professor for Pokemon!! XD
@Destinyheroknight:  I think the new legendary look more like they belong to Digimon rather then Pokémon in a good way ^^
@Kelleth: YESSSSSSS at long last the wait is OVER

HOT SCIENTIST for a professor
anyone wonder who the third legendary would be?
i mean they are nearly always in Trio
3 legendary birds (because there were nothing else, freakishly elusive mew count as add one character, Mewtwo is a bit like the ULTIMATE, then we got Deoxys)
Ho-oh , Lugia, Celebi i guess? or Suicunes elevated status
Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
Palkia, Dialga, Arceus
@cfatalis:  The legendary Trio's work like this:

A Pokémon Trio and a leader but 4th Gen is a bit difficult it could be either of the two trio's.

I'm also wondering what trio's might come, i hope its grass or bugs, they need more love!!
@Kelleth said:

" @Destinyheroknight:  I think the new legendary look more like they belong to Digimon rather then Pokémon in a good way ^^ "

It does look like a digimon LOL! I never noticed that
@Kelleth: i do hope for a bug though, Celebi and Shaymin is grass

Bug never have anything worthwhile, well except scizor which somehow became a competitive mainstay
@Destinyheroknight: If it where a Digimon it would probably called something like Dark ThunderGreymon or something XD

@cfatalis:

Almost true, i do like Pinsir and Vespiqueen they are pretty powerful :) but yeah lets hope for something awesome to come by, however small that chance might be...
Edit: the new Professor we where talking about:

Helloooo Professor Araragi!!
 Helloooo Professor Araragi!!
@Kelleth:
or Dark Thunderdramon
@Destinyheroknight: Yeah that works better.
@Kelleth:
What level he be if he was a digimon 
I think he be a mega
@Destinyheroknight:  Agreed he doesn't seem like a Digimon that needs more improving, I think the only way he would get more powerful is by DNA Digivolving with the other legendary.
@Kelleth said:
" @Destinyheroknight:  Agreed he doesn't seem like a Digimon that needs more improving, I think the only way he would get more powerful is by DNA Digivolving with the other legendary. "

That be awesome to see!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel