Quick Look: Pokemon HeartGold

Topic started by gia on March 16, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Damn i was hoping to find out if the cardrige is gold like the original. i already played the game. :\
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Is it bad that the pokewalker is almost the only thing I am interested in? 

I'd dish out for red/blue with a pokewalker.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Addfwyn said:
" Is it bad that the pokewalker is almost the only thing I am interested in?  I'd dish out for red/blue with a pokewalker. "
Well, when you're redo'ing old games, new innovation is like, the only thing worth noting. Plus, we're gamers/anime watchers. Its not like we don't "want" to walk or exercise, we just want a good excuse to do so, or to make it into a game of some sort.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'm playing Soul Silver. 5 badges in and i must say i'm bored.  graphics are amazaing, the Pokeathalon is fun, but other than pretty much playing pokemon Gold, would have suficed.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" Damn i was hoping to find out if the cardrige is gold like the original. i already played the game. :\ "
lol, tried the english one?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: Yep but i deleted the rom because gonna buy the game anyway.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Glad to see this over here as well.         :)         I've been playing this game a crap ton since Sunday and loving it.  Nothing dramatically new, but it still has the same Pokemon goodness.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: lol true, i am keeping the rom though
GF wants the cart
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JJOR64 said:
" Glad to see this over here as well.         :)         I've been playing this game a crap ton since Sunday and loving it.  Nothing dramatically new, but it still has the same Pokemon goodness. "
Yep, it doesn't need to be brilliant. I'll admit, I agree with them about spacing. Like, I went Red/Yellow to Diamond, and I was a happy robot. Granted, that was 3'ish years ago, so I think I'm ready, particularly since gold/silver are entirely new to me.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel