Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: @Daniel_Newton: I forgot to mention this is only one of two forms. Pokemon X and Y have a seperate version of the new Mewthree(?). In my opinion, the version for Pokemon X makes you want the one for Pokemon Y.

Post by takashichea (11,085 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Acura_Max:

Looking at Mewthree or whatever, I realize it looks like the skinny Majin Buu.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Mewtwo X looks cool while Mewtwo Y looks like Buu just like how Taka said.

Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I am personally really excited for the new game to come out. I will be getting Y and my friend said she will get X so we can trade the different pokemon. I really like the new legendaries too! As for the starters, they look good but I want to know what they end up looking like. I think chespin could look badass! I want him but I am a big fire type lover! Luckily I got a 3ds for christmas so when this was announced back in Jan, I was happy :3

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm hype for the games, but I just think somethings are better left untouched.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,706 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Acura_Max: Agreeing with everyone as well, but I prefer the New pokemon's X version as well.

Still excited as hell about this game.

Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

When they announced that there was going to be big Pokemon news, I really wanted them to do a remake of sapphire and ruby but I have read that might not happen but I am still looking forward to the new games.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Luckily neither of those Mewtwo forms are real. Just the Y form which looks a bit like the finished result. Still hoping its a separate new rocket experiment and not a form.

Online Now

I will get X.

I'm getting Y and X

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,185 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I kind of disappointed with Mewtwo transformation, just happen way to fast

I wish it was more like this

Online Now

I'm getting Pokemon Z! cause the hidden legendary is Broly ^_^

New Pokemon and more info on the game, I can't wait to play it

OOOOOOH I'm kinda excited they are staying hush about this one.

Online Now

I really don't dig the new design for the male pokémon trainer...

Post by takashichea (11,085 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Destinyheroknight said:

New Pokemon and more info on the game, I can't wait to play it

I got more info on that for you guys and gals.

The June issue of Shogakukan's Corocoro Comic magazine is previewing two new protagonists and four new Pokémon from this October's Pokémon X and Pokémon Y games next week. As in earlier games, the player can choose to make the protagonist male or female, but the player can also choose the protagonist's look by changing his or her appearance.

The game features the "naughty" Pokémon Yanchamu (fighting type), the "robin" Pokémon Yayakoma (normal, flying types), the "electric" Pokémon Erikiteru (electric, normal types), and the "riding" Pokémon Gōgōto (Gogoat, grass type). There are more details of three previously revealed Pokémon — Chespin (Harrimaron), Fennekin (Fokko), and Froakie (Keromatsu). They will be the player's first partner choices in the game.

Corocoro Comic is also revealing the previously unknown land of Karosu, the setting of the new games' adventures. At the center of Karosu is Miare City, and the player can ride through the city with Gōgōto.

The Pokémon X and Pokémon Y games will launch on the Nintendo 3DS worldwide this October.

Source: Anime News Network

@DBZ_universe:

Yeah, they have been playing it safe with the male characters. I wish they did something new. The male characters from the Black/White generations have similar clothing.

Online Now

@takashichea: Exactly, they all have similar outfits.. actually is like they combined 4th Gen + the other 5th Gen trainers in one.

Here some more images

And new video

I really can't wait to play

Post by _Zombie_ (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

You can sit on benches.

WOO.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!!!

Cue Spongebob gif

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel