Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Calling it right now. Pokemon Z will be the next game after these two.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Acura_Max said:

Probably XX (Female) and XY (Male). :D

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Acura_Max said:

And Porygon-Z will be the mascot... lol

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I like Chespin out of all the new starters

Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'm excited.

I would choose Magikarp as my starter!

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If there is a Pokemon Z I'm all on it!

A new Eevee evolution has just been released; it is called Sylveon. I predict that this one will be a normal type.

Post by takashichea (14,364 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Acura_Max:

It looks so odd and pink. Since we have a normal type already, my first guess would be flying because of the name, Sylveon. Sylveon reminds me of the Sylphs.

Sylphs are winged air elementals or fairies. They ride the wind, flying high with eagles, Sylphs are female and are almost transparent. They're slender and graceful, with large glistening eyes and huge wings. Sylphs befriend and protect other flying creatures, such as birds, moths and butterflies. Sylphs can move as fast as lightning, but they may also drift along on draughts or puffs of wind.

What do you guys think, and ?

Post by Bigheart711 (4,206 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: I actually like Sylveon's look, but I think she might be a new type rather than Flying. (Speaking of which, I don't know how she can actually fly). You do have a valid point, though. If I didn't say it earlier, I'm now very excited about X and Y since I just got a 3DS under a month ago.

@Bigheart711:

I think she might be a new type rather than Flying

The only thing I can think is "light" since you have dark types. When I look at it (hopefully, I'm not overthinking), I see Sylveon belonging to the light type. Though, it's going to be a major change to battle mechanics if they add a new type.

Post by Bluecatcinema (20 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Maybe Eevee will evolve into Sylveon naturally, like if it's happiness or beauty stats are high enough (That would explain the color scheme, at least).

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Nice! I knew it was only a matter of time before they made the games in full 3d for handheld. And I already chose Fenekin LOL

@Acura_Max said:

A new Eevee evolution has just been released; it is called Sylveon. I predict that this one will be a normal type.

I saw that the other day as well.

It is possible it can be Normal type but what if it's flying type? that would be cool! or just female Eevee's can evolve to this while the males have their own.

Here's another new one. This time, the new pokemon looks likes mewtwo, but it's not quite the same.

Post by sarah morgan (69 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm so appalled

Oh man, what did they do to Mewtwo. I hope it's a new Pokemon because Mewtwo is already a beast with its stats.

@takashichea: Since the new movie is titled "Pokémon the Movie: ExtremeSpeed Genesect : Mewtwo's Awakening," something tells this might be an evolution or a new form for Mewtwo. So far, some fans are hating the new design because it's for the most part a a Mewtwo where they cut off the tail and taped it to the head.

By the way, the title for Pokémon Best Wishes: Extremsepeed Genesect Mewtwo's Awakening is mispelled. Could you change Extremesepeed to Extremespeed?

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Acura_Max said:

Since the new movie is titled "Pokémon the Movie: ExtremeSpeed Genesect : Mewtwo's Awakening," something tells this might be an evolution or a new form for Mewtwo.

LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA

@Acura_Max said:

Could you change Extremesepeed to Extremespeed?

Done.

Post by sarah morgan (69 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm still buying the game, but it's just all weird lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel