Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If the graphics are anything like the ones shown, damn now I want to buy it just to see them in action. Of course I would have to buy a 3DS first lol But anyway, can't say I am dying for the starter Pokemon or Yveltal but Xerneas looks so cool.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: Since the beginning, I've always went grass first. Same with this one. My friend usually goes water type.

@Supreme Marvel: I usually choose the Water-type too. Only in Pearl, I chose the Fire-type one because the water one kinda sucked.

I just wish they had used some other types as starters. Sure those are nice but they have been used so many times. I remember there were rumours about changing the types in one of the previous games, I think it was in Pearl/Diamond and that the starters would be Fighting/Dark/Psychic this time. Too bad they didn't go with it. Would like to see it.

Post by damswedon (277 posts) See mini bio Level 16

God I hope they update the Pokemon cries, hearing the 16 year old pokemon cries for the Gen I pokemon is kinda stupid.

@ComicMan24: I heard rumours of that but it was just fans speculation.

@Supreme Marvel: Apparently. Ohh well. Really curious to see if they are going to introduce any new Eeveelutions in this Generation.

@ComicMan24: It's possible. We know there is still room. Got favourite order?

Me:

1. Umbreon
  2. Espeon
  3. Jolteon
  4. Vaporeon
  5. Flareon
  6. Glaceon
  7. Leafeon

The last two have had less time with me, but the top two have had more thanks to Pokémon Colosseum.

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, true about that.

Hmm...

1. Umbreon
  2. Vaporeon
  3. Jolteon
  4. Leafeon
  5. Flareon
  6. Espeon
  7. Glaceon

A quick list. Some might change later but Umbreon sure is going stay at the top. One of my favourite Pokemon in general.

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Might have to pick one of these up, providing I can get a 3DS cheap. That big deer thing looks pretty cool.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe: Its an awesome little trick. I got from a certain area from normal Pokémon there 200-300 exp. Battled Audino and got 1500. See the difference?

Plus a Lucky egg and Pokerus...

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe: Its an awesome little trick. I got from a certain area from normal Pokémon there 200-300 exp. Battled Audino and got 1500. See the difference?

Well PokéRus would be useless unless you want to improve your EV in HP. I rarely do.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Well PokéRus would be useless unless you want to improve your EV in HP. I rarely do.

True, so lets just leave the Lucky egg.

Also Blisseys give out a shit ton of exp points. one gave my Ampharos a 1,500 exp points boost!

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Also Blisseys give out a shit ton of exp points. one gave my Ampharos a 1,500 exp points boost!

I prefer to battle Audino. After I have my EVs done, I go to an area where they have high levels then battle it. I got one of my Pokémon maxed out and on level 30 tried to battle a level 50 Audino. It had got to a level when its techniques had been over-written by other moves. So it couldn't use certain moves to harm me. It was a bit long but easy win really. :D Stick Leftovers on yourself. Piss easy!

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

I prefer to battle Audino. After I have my EVs done, I go to an area where they have high levels then battle it. I got one of my Pokémon maxed out and on level 30 tried to battle a level 50 Audino. It had got to a level when its techniques had been over-written by other moves. So it couldn't use certain moves to harm me. It was a bit long but easy win really. :D Stick Leftovers on yourself. Piss easy!

mmm, that sounds like a great training to make your pkms strong, you should write a book on how to train a pokemon cause you are great. also maxing out the EVs at lv 30 is pretty Badass.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

mmm, that sounds like a great training to make your pkms strong, you should write a book on how to train a pokemon cause you are great. also maxing out the EVs at lv 30 is pretty Badass.

My Pokémon, the way I do it have their EVs maxed out by level 16<. Only need to battle 32 times. And it's complete. :)

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

My Pokémon, the way I do it have their EVs maxed out by level 16<. Only need to battle 32 times. And it's complete. :)

Nice, so have you gone back to do online battling? I remember you said you took a break from it.

@DBZ_universe: No, I don't do much any more. I was doing other things and lost track with it. So I just play the games. I got the bug for Black 2 a few days ago when I found out I could have both Psyduck and Riolu at the beginning. So happy.

@Supreme Marvel: Will you be making your return?

Also I got White 2... and I think you would like the White Treehollow on White 2 because you have to clear 10 levels of battling.. it's kinda insane because you cannot use Items and there is a ton of trainers in each level..

@DBZ_universe: I doubt I will. Not interested in it no more.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe: I doubt I will. Not interested in it no more.

Such passion... lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel