Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,071 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This better be on 3DS

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,185 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MarioRedfield:

They said it on the trailer

@Destinyheroknight: I didn't actually watch it

@MarioRedfield:

Really

Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@MarioRedfield said:

This better be on 3DS

Does Nintendo even put out DS games anymore?

Anyways, looks cool for Pokemon fans. I'm still waiting for the Pokemon Stadium game where you control the Pokemon but it plays like a good version of those Naruto ninja storm games combined with Phantom Dust.

@Destinyheroknight: I know, it's pretty hard to believe

@sickVisionz: ...Yes. Black and White 2 just came out for DS instead of 3DS. That was only a couple of months ago

Yeah, I think the reason why Black/White never released anything 3D was so they'd have more time developing 3D gaming. Which I agree with. I'd rather have an amazing 3D game than an good 3D game.

Them legendaries look badarse though! :)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Well, I know what game am buying for October... also Gen 6 is already out... damn B2/W2 just got released couple months back..

@DBZ_universe: Well not too long here. We get games late compared to the rest of the world. :@

I learned a trick in Black/White. Helped me out already in 2. II love the fact you can catch Riolu (5% chance), Psyduck in one of the first grass routes. Golduck is my favourite and Lucario is my third favourite. :D

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel: What trick?

@DBZ_universe said:

They've changed the way a Pokémon gets Exp. However certain Pokémon give off a lot of Exp. Like Audino. If you walk next to the grass, not in it, next to it. When you see a shake in the grass go to it and you'll have a Audino pop up. They're not that good at beating your Pokémon and they give off loads of Exp. I had my Pokémon level 30 fight a level 50 one and beat it. I got a few thousand Epp points. :D That's the trick. You could fight 5 Pokémon and get the Exp you get for 1 Audino.

Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'm curious about that trick too, as far as i know you can't even catch psyduck in the game you have to breed a golduck.

The new legendaries are named Xerneas and Yveltal and the 3 begginners are Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. I usually don't like the fire type but this time imo it looks the better of the three, the others are god awful, hope at least the frog will have decent evolutions...

@shels said:

I'm curious about that trick too, as far as i know you can't even catch psyduck in the game you have to breed a golduck.

In Black 2/White 2 you can at the beginning.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,706 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm also pretty excited for Pokemon X and Y to be released as well. So far, I think Yeleltal looks cooler out of the two Legendaries and the starter I plan to choose is Fennekin.

I forgot to comment on this LOL!

Anyway, I really hype about Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, I love the starters looks (I probably go with Fennekin or Froakie). I do hope this time around they will give the starters a second typing.

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

They've changed the way a Pokémon gets Exp. However certain Pokémon give off a lot of Exp. Like Audino. If you walk next to the grass, not in it, next to it. When you see a shake in the grass go to it and you'll have a Audino pop up. They're not that good at beating your Pokémon and they give off loads of Exp. I had my Pokémon level 30 fight a level 50 one and beat it. I got a few thousand Epp points. :D That's the trick. You could fight 5 Pokémon and get the Exp you get for 1 Audino.

Oh yeah, I did that on W2 when I was starting and training my Petilil and I got a Shiny Audino out of the nowhere lol.

@DBZ_universe: Its an awesome little trick. I got from a certain area from normal Pokémon there 200-300 exp. Battled Audino and got 1500. See the difference?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel