Planning

Topic started by Jlynnana on Jan. 16, 2012. Last post by DCypher 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Your a young Pokemon Trainer just beginning your journey, you choose your first pokemon and your getting ready to head out. What are something you guys would have an abundance of, and what would be some info you would make priority to learn.?

Post by Bigheart711 (4,107 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I would grab many PokeBalls and items (Awakenings, Revives, etc.) as possible before going on my journey, but I would have to let my family know firsthand about my journey. I must remember to always be prepared for anything, even when I have others on the journey. Also, if I had to choose a place to start, it would be in the Unova region because I like the place.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20

As long as I have a phone I can use to order pizza on, I'm all set.

They have Pizza Hut in the Pokémon world, right?

Seriously though, food is important. I remember many episodes where Ash and the others were practically starving to death. You have to beat more trainers and take all their Pokédollars!

Post by Phoenix_Wright (124 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well Pokeballs of course, also some food, water, and medicine. I would start out in the Unova region. I would most likely want my starting Pokemon to be Terrakion though XD

Post by finaldasa (46 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bunch of pokeballs, lots of repel, and that bike.

Post by takashichea (13,231 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

My List

• Pokeballs
  • my backpack
  • a flashlight
  • a Pokenavigator (I need a GPS or a map because I get lost easily. I'm a guy with no sense of direction)
  • Hockey Stick (In case my party has fainted, I got a weapon to defend my team and I).
  • baseball cap
  • First Aid Kit
  • Sleeping Bag
  • Matches

Sounds like a camping trip to me now.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@finaldasa said:

Bunch of pokeballs, lots of repel, and that bike.

If only you could have a bike from the start. Imagine all the time you'd save!

@takashichea said:

• Hockey Stick (In case my party has fainted, I got a weapon to defend my team and I).

...I like that idea.

In fact, I'd just carry one around all the time. Rattata pest control.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

What Bug pokemon would you guys be scared of if you first started your journey? (Assuming you didn't start with a Fire type?)

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Stuff to take

• Potions
  • Food
  • Tent/Sleeping Bag/Fire making materials
  • Gigas
  • Notepad.

And I would be really scared of Ninjask or Venomoth, giant owl eyes or scary ninja mask creature. Ungood, ungood to the max.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel