New pokemon game on the horizon!

Topic started by Kelleth on Feb. 2, 2010. Last post by crusader8463 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
And i dont mean Heart Gold and Soul Silver, its a separate game so no Bright Crystal or something this is a new instalment, So it maybe the 5th gen of Pokemon or its the rumoured mix of all existing game (like all regions  but only 1 game). So how would you guys feel about these two rumours. (note that the fact that there will be new game is not the rumour)
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Yeah, I heard about this a few days ago. I'm buying Soul Silver no question, but I was hesitant to pick up Diamond, and I will have to see what the new games are like before I commit to buying them. By the way, it is indeed the 5th generation, but that doesn't mean they won't open up all regions. 
@AgentJ: O i meant that the rumour is that the game will consist of all pokemon regions (Kanto, the Sevii islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Fiore, Almia ect) not that it won`t be open for all real regions or something like that XD
Edit: misread ignore my stupidity XD
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ya it's 5th gen and that makes sense given the system they have of releasing a new generation every 3 to 4 years.

I wonder what new species will emerge i hope a leggy insect this time something like Mothra :D
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Dammit.  Now it's going to be even harder to catch them all.  Can't wait till this new game comes out, but first I got to play through SoulSilver.
@Oneesama:
Two regions in Gold/Silver and the upcoming (well to NA) remakes, they both contained Johto and Kanto.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Oneesama: Nothing, I have just gotten a bit bored with the formula.
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I can't believe I'm still interested in pokemon games, but it's true. As long as it has Cubone I'm set.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Man, i played the first one. I kinda feel like maybe I should play a new one eventually to see how different they are now, but it's hard to get around to it.
Just pre-ordered SoulSilver and got my Pikachu-colored Pichu.  I'm already for this sucker to come out now.    :)
@JJOR64: Pikachu..colored...don't they have the same colors already?!
@gia:  Pichu is a light yellow color compared to Pikachu.

Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I have gotten burnt out on Pokemon. Especially after reading an article 1up.com did months ago with the people in charge of making the Pokemon games pretty much coming out and saying that they make every Pokemon game to be exactly like the old ones, and actually disapprove of innovative ideas in the franchise. I'm just going to hold out for when they finally get off their asses and make a Pokemon MMO, and hope they don't fuck that potentially greatest game ever up.
@crusader8463 said:
"I have gotten burnt out on Pokemon. Especially after reading an article 1up.com did months ago with the people in charge of making the Pokemon games pretty much coming out and saying that they make every Pokemon game to be exactly like the old ones, and actually disapprove of innovative ideas in the franchise. I'm just going to hold out for when they finally get off their asses and make a Pokemon MMO, and hope they don't fuck that potentially greatest game ever up. "

Your avatar fits you.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: please please let us get good looking starter like the first and second gen/third, where all of them look likeable and does fight to their status
@JJOR64: So it's just a brighter-colored Pichu?
Post by Shinigami_Rider (327 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@gia: pretty much but you need him to get the spike-eared Pichu so he`s essential for HG/SS :)
@cfatalis: I too hope they are gonna be good i`m hoping for a grass type much like the Bulbasaur and Grotle lines :)
O i actually wanted to post this but i forgot to XD

The first Silhouette of a 5th Gen Pokemon
 The first Silhouette of a 5th Gen Pokemon
@gia said:
" @JJOR64: So it's just a brighter-colored Pichu? "
Pretty much.  You use it in HeartGold/SoulSilver for a special event in the game.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel