Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade and Gamestop Event

Topic started by takashichea on March 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by takashichea (12,341 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

On Pokemon TV, Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade is available for free and legal streaming until March 24, 2013.

The short is released internationally since February 15, 2013.

Now, this may be old news, but I want to remind some Pokemon folks who haven't heard about this yet.

Meloetta is available for Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 at Gamestop from March 9, 2013 to March 24, 2013 in the U.S.A.

International

• In Brazil, Meloetta is available in various stores throughout the country from March 4th until March 24th. A full list of stores can be found on the Brazilian Nintendo World site (in Portugese).
  • In the United Kingdom, you can swing by participating GAME stores between March 22nd and April 19th.
  • France gets their Meloetta a little earlier than the rest of Europe, with Meloetta available there at participating stores from March 4th until April 19th.
  • Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy are all able to get Meloetta at participating stores from March 22nd until April 19th.
  • Australia and New Zealand residents (and visitors!) can pick up Meloetta from participating stores from March 4th until April 19th

Meloetta's Level and Moves

Meloetta is level 50, and her moves are Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, and Close Combat. Its ability is Serene Grace, and it carries PP Max. It can change into Pirouette Forme using Relic Song that it can learn in Castelia City.

Source: Marriland, Serebii.Net

Thank you. Please enjoy the show.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nice! am getting one!

Post by SamJaz (12,749 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

So, I show up with my DS and game to Game and they give it to me? Sweet.

Online Now

@DBZ_universe:

Awesome, what form do you like?

My siblings were pretty divided. My little sis likes the Aria form while my bro likes the Pirouette Form.

@SamJaz:

Actually, it's all in Game Stop's Wifi. Here are some steps if you're not familiar with Game Stop.

After the start-up screen, instead of starting up your file like usual pick the “Mystery Gift” option. Select “Receive Gift”, and after that choose “Get Via Wireless”. When you start your game next time you’ll be able to pick Meloetta up from the delivery man near the exit of any Pokemon Center!

Hope this helps.

@takashichea: I like her Aria form a lot because of her type, Normal/Psychic. Tho I do like her

@takashichea: I got two Meloettas already :D one in my Black version and the other on my White 2 version.

Online Now

@DBZ_universe:

Weird, I have both those versions. My lil brother has Black and my little sis has White 2.

@takashichea: Nice! I bet they do a lot of battling against each other ja? I do that with my younger brother.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel