On Pokemon TV, Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade is available for free and legal streaming until March 24, 2013.
The short is released internationally since February 15, 2013.
Now, this may be old news, but I want to remind some Pokemon folks who haven't heard about this yet.
Meloetta is available for Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 at Gamestop from March 9, 2013 to March 24, 2013 in the U.S.A.
- In Brazil, Meloetta is available in various stores throughout the country from March 4th until March 24th. A full list of stores can be found on the Brazilian Nintendo World site (in Portugese).
- In the United Kingdom, you can swing by participating GAME stores between March 22nd and April 19th.
- France gets their Meloetta a little earlier than the rest of Europe, with Meloetta available there at participating stores from March 4th until April 19th.
- Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy are all able to get Meloetta at participating stores from March 22nd until April 19th.
- Australia and New Zealand residents (and visitors!) can pick up Meloetta from participating stores from March 4th until April 19th
Meloetta's Level and Moves
Meloetta is level 50, and her moves are Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, and Close Combat. Its ability is Serene Grace, and it carries PP Max. It can change into Pirouette Forme using Relic Song that it can learn in Castelia City.
Source: Marriland, Serebii.Net
Thank you. Please enjoy the show.