HeartGold & SoulSilver Trailer!

Topic started by No_name_here on Feb. 24, 2010. Last post by InfiniteGeass 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by No_name_here (854 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff

You’ve read the product review, you’ve heard about the new rules and exclusive downloads, but now, YOU JUST WANT TO SEE THE THING IN MOTION!

Wait no longer - - here’s the Nintendo Media Summit 2010 trailer of POKEMON SOULSILVER and HEARTGOLD ( courtesy of G4). All that stands between you and this revamp, recharged, revitalized Pocket Monsters game is a simple click of the play button below.

That rousing orchestral score sets the stage for many questions, pointed straight at you Anime Vice community! Does this trailer impress? Does it make you want these games even more or actually less? Will two screens double the original games' excitement or cut it in half? Should Nintendo have remade them in the first place, or should they have just made all-new games? Are you jazzed to finally have a stylus to aid you in your quest to collect wild Pokemon? Will you use the Pokewalker? Will you thus integrate pocket monster catching into your daily work-out? Once you get the game, are you interested in making the pilgrimage to your local Gamestop to download the Legendary wish-granter Jirachi?   

What are you waiting for? JUST HIT PLAY!!!

Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Wow! Those are the best Pokemon graphics I've ever seen.... including Pokemon stadium!

Post by Kaitie (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
 I'm 99% sure that the Jirachi event ends March 13th, which is 3 days prior to HeartGold and SoulSilver coming out.  You need to get Jirachi prior to getting Soul Silver and HeartGold.
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I need to get one of these and have a Bulbasaur in it. Ever since Pikachu followed you in Yellow, I wanted to replace it with a pokemon I actually want out of its ball and following me around. Took a bit over a decade.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tyranitar is happy! Probably because his tier is so high that he rarely dies. :P These games are going to be...fun.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
 /facepalm Oh look its another clone of a previous game which is slightly prettier and has a bit more content from other games yay epicness

/sarcasm

Seriously i dont see why these retards to make these crap games dont just make a new one with new story, and just combine all the continents into one game, that MIGHT be good instead of making constant clones of shit old games.
Post by jlanzer (117 posts) See mini bio Level 16
the reason why... one word CAPITALISM.  This will make quite a few people rich.  if you think the pokemon craze is over just wait till the sale numbers come out.
@jlanzer: its only because of idiots and fanboys who actully still will go out and buy them : /
@Chengy: you forget the people who are still young and haven't played a pokemon game yet.  why do you think they wait every 3 years or so before releasing a new title.  They want to get that new generation of kids under their thumb.  Yes these games are dumb much like the way tetris is dumb, but their both terribly, mind numbingly addictive.
@jlanzer: Yeah that is true, but the truth on the matter though is the majority of the people who buy and play the pokemon games arent the yound kids :P

I just hate the fact how lazy they have become to just release the same games with either none of close to none new concepts, and still roll in the money.
@Chengy: it is loathsome to think about.  but so true, many an adult will pick this up just because of the graphics update.
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Chengy: GTA Games are shitty clones of each other and yet people still go out and buy them :p 

Their gonna sell, because it's a popular franchise. Hell even im tempted xP
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By the times you guys get these my HG pokemon are already lv 80 XD i`m SO gonna buy this game for real, i hope the cartridge is also gold like the original :)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
dunnow why, i am tired of all the fuss about GTA but not this thing, not this thing
Post by Yumeka (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Awesome trailer. Looks like some of the best graphics I've seen in any of the main series Pokemon games! I can't wait for my copy to come out on March 14th! ^_^
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
So what's the story on this news poster? and why is he always sounding like he works in marketing or something? 

THIS SUMMER...!
Post by No_name_here (854 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
@Kaitie: Correct. That's when the offer ends.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Fuck yes! This just got me even more pumped up for this game. Best part is that it comes out the first day of spring break.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel